23.

The light pitter of rain hitting my window woke me up. My body felt sticky. It felt gross. I felt something shift below me and see JJ, still sleeping. His hair was covering his eyes. He looked peaceful, he finally looked peaceful after all the hurt from the past weeks. I looked down and remembered the events from the night before. I shuttered at the thought. I had dreamed of that night for years, and it finally happened and I wasn't sure how to feel. I stood up, putting on JJ's shirt. It was huge on me so it went to my knees. I looked into the mirror and saw the bags under my eyes, and the love bites from him. They covered my neck and chest, some over my breasts as I lifted the shirt to see. The bruising from my mom was still fading slowly.

I looked back over to JJ, the covers barely covering his body. I could see everything above his waist. His abs, his scars, the bruising. I saw the marks I had left and tried not to laugh to hard. I was curious as to what his back looked like. I slowly walked over to the door and let it open slowly, trying not to wake him up. I didn't want to have the talk yet. I wanted the last memory of him to be laying naked in my bed with my DNA all over him. I shut the door behind me with a sigh of relief. I turned around on my heels and see none other than my best friend, John B.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! You finally got up out of bed by yourself. I'm so proud of you." He came over to pick me up off my feet but I stopped him.

"JB, I'm not wearing pants. Or underwear." I scratch the back of my neck, the collar of JJ's shirt stretching out just enough for me to be exposed.

"Wha- What the hell is that?" He steps forward to get a closer look. "Open your door."

"No. Don't open my door. My rooms a mess."

He snuck past me and opened the door, but quickly shut it again.

"You have some explaining to do." He looked like an angry dad. I was trying so hard not to laugh at him.

"JB, I have some explaining to do with JJ when he's up."

"You seriously did it?" He seemed shocked.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You did! You macked on JJ!"

"We need to talk it out before anyone else gets details."

"Save me the details. I don't wanna know about your sex life, especially with him." He wiped his face with the back of his hand, running his hand through his hair. "In my house?!"

"In my room, silly."

"Yuck. What time was this? Was I home?"

"I don't know. Did Kie tell you about last night?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you guys made up. I'm sorry I couldn't help more."

I walked into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck.

"You did plenty. Thank you so much. You don't even know how much I appreciate you." I leaned out and placed a kiss on his cheek. "You were the only one here when I needed someone."

"It was no problem. But I expect you to fill me in later, okay?" He gave me those 'protective father' eyes. The ones I never really got to experience. He was looking out for me.

"Of course, dad."

He just smiled and walked outside into the backyard. I saw Kie and Pope out there too, they all laid in hammocks. It was a gloomy day out. I walked straight into the bathroom to hop into the shower. I felt dirty. I took off my shirt and stepped straight into the hot water. I let it run over my back and dampen my hair. As I was beginning to wash my hair, I heard the door creak open.