3.

Y/n's POV

Calling...

No response

Calling...

No response

Calling...

No response

"Why is he not picking up the call? I wonder where is he, but what if he's with her again?

What will i do if i find out that he's cheating on me again,i don't think i can leave him,I'll probably forgive him like every time and hope that one day he'll realize how wrong and bad is cheating on someone you love, i-i think he has became good now, i know he loves me.."

Hyunjin calling...

On call

"Hey, where were you I've been calling you since yesterday?"

"U-uh y/n, i was at work you know i need money so i need to do work to earn"

"Yeah i know, y-you aren't cheating on me again right?"

"Baby, i love you, it was in the past, i was out of my mind nd did those things trust me this time i promise i won't do anything to hurt you"

"Okey, i-i trust you i love you sm, please don't hurt me this time I'm trusting you again"

"Yes baby, okay then I'll call you later okey?"

"Umm, yess okey take care and eat your meals on time,"

"Yeah, bye!"

Call ended...

"Should i really trust him again? Idk i lov him i-i just don't know what to do, i don't trust him fully, but i trust god.."

"Btw, lets watchh BTS,ahhhh my one and only true happiness"
"I alwys feel empty but watching them really helps me,and jungkook , after seeing his face my whole day goes good , i feel happy all the time"

"He's so kind.,they all are so kind and caring, i love them all"

On the other side...

Jhope:-"Yaaahhhh,are we staying in this building? Woahhh it looks hugeee, the other houses look so tiny beside this building/hotel"

Yoongi:- "it's luxurious, I'll get very good sleep"

Namjoon:-"okey now lets go inside and rest for awhile and remember don't let others know about our identity, this area of the town is not very big and crowdy so we'll be good,but just in case okey?"

All of them:- "yes!"

Next morning

Jungkook wanted to know if his mate is here or not,he wanted to explore the town in hope to find her, he always does that whenever he goes to a new place,he has not found her yet,he doesn't know how she is ,what she is , where she is, but he already cares for her when he thinks of his mate,he become instantly happy,
So just as always he got ready and went to jimin's room

"Hyung let's go outside and explore this place"

"No kook, namjoon will get angry we can't go"

"But hyung we'll be in a disguise,please jiminie hyung let's go I'll buy noodles for you"

"Aish okey, lets go"

Jimin always knew why jungkook explores new places,jungkook has never told him but jimin knows the maknae too well,he cares for him he loves him,he understand the maknae's feelings,