25.

Y/n wokeup after 3 hours of sleep. She looked around her still lying on her stomach.
She saw hwasa lying beside her,

"Hey.."

"Oh..! You are awake. How are you feeling now?"
Hwasa replied and turned to her side.

"Good. I really needed some sleep and rest."

"You seem happier than usual. Did something happen?"
She asked as she saw hwasa's expressions.

Hwasa blushed immediately and turned her gaze to the other side.

"What!..tell me!" Y/n asked excitedly.

"Umm..ok..so..the time wasn't right to tell you this, but i think now..you should know about this."

Y/n nodded encouraging her to continue.

"..i..found my..mate."

.
.
.

"Seriously!!! When!? Where!? Who is he!? Why aren't you with him!? You should be with him right now..right? Isn't this like a rule in werewolves?"

Y/n bombarded her with questions, now balancing her upper half on her elbows.

"Its..um..i..it's jimin....."

Her eyes widened.

"And because of the circumstances, we..couldn't really discuss how things were gonna work."

She hurriedly stood up in shock.

"Fuck!" She hissed in pain.

"Y/n!!! Be careful..you dumb girl!"
Hwasa sat up and held her.

"I'm fine I'm fine..but hyejin-ah!!! I'm soooo happy for u! GODDD!! Did you guys talk? I'm sorry you are stuck here with me."

"No! Don't say that. We did..talk..when jungkook was with you. And I was just..not ready..he is a star. I don't know how things will turn out."

Y/n furrowed at that but didn't say anything. They were talking about The Park Jimin. Not some random dude.

"We exchanged numbers. We've decided to take it slow."

"But..isn't it hard..for both of you!? To stay away from each other?"

"It is..m-my wolf..nags me about it every minute."

"O-oh..that reminds me..what does scenting mean?"
She asked lowering her head.

Hwasa gave her a mischievous glance.

"H-he wanted to do it..and explained that it can heal me..and i remember when i fainted in the hospital..he nuzzled my neck. It was very.......i-intimate. But he quickly declined! Before i could reply."

Hwasa chukled and spoke,

"It's done by parents and mates. And yes..if he scents you regularly..you will heal rapidly. But i know its..uh..intimate."

"and i can understand his eagerness. It is really hard to control for an alpha. Scenting would reassure that you are his. He wouldn't feel agitated."

"W-what?"

"Ah..ofcourse he left that part. Scenting in mates is like..laying their claim on them? Until they mark each other. After marking..the eagerness reduces."

"If he scents you, you would smell like him..to all the werewolves and supernatural beings, it would give them a message that you are taken. It is instinctive. "

"But ofcourse..it really helps to heal. That's why i decided to tell him about your condition..i-im sorry i did it without your permission. It was necessary."