14.

"We're werewolves, and you y/n, are my mate pup. Jeon jungkook's mate."
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"H-huh?"
Y/n was shocked, she was beyond shocked. She couldn't believe her ears,
She was...blank;
She just couldn't believe,
Like?

1. Jungkook just said that they're werewolves,

WEREWOLVES.

2. He said that i, me yes me, a normal and an average girl who doesn't have anything, is his mate.

"Did i hear him correct?" In her mind

She didn't know much about mates.

But she knew that they were like couples? She has studied about animals having mates, but she didn't know about this werewolf thingy.

"This is crap, why the heck did he choose me to be his mate?, this..t-they are making fun of me, i just know. But t-they...i-i saw jungkook's eyes and fangs? I- they're not humans i know that for sure" in her mind*

"OKAY! 10 MINUTES ARE OVER!"

Suddenly someone barged into the room and shouted,

"I need to check on her now, so you all need to go outside" the doctor said.

"A-ah yes doctor, comeone jungkook..let him check y/n's condition hmm? We will come back in a few"
Namjoon said going near jungkook.

"NO, even if he's a doctor he's still a man , i can't leave him alone with my mate..i won't go. He can do every checkup in my presence."

"Yaahhhh, who do you think you are huh? And what do you mean by your mate , what is this crap? Get out or i will call the security"
The dr. Said getting angry.

Silence*

"You clearly don't know anything about the music industry and dont disrespect the term 'mate'. I'm warning u jackson." namjoon said getting angry.

"Hwasa-ssi can you please talk to y/n about this situation" namjoon said in a lower tone.

"Y-yes"

"Y/n, i promise i will tell you everything, i know you have alot of questions but please just for now please do as i say, can you ?"

Y/n thought about 2 minutes and said
"Okey, i-i trust you eonnie"

"Thankyou baby, tell jungkook to go outside , he'll listen to you only"

"B- i..- o-okey. I can try"

Y/n said,
She saw jungkook who was still glaring at the doctor, he was holding onto y/n's hand tightly.
She now noticed the dark circles under his eyes, his skin was pale white. He looked like a zombie.

He hasn't eaten anything.

"J-jungkook, when was the last time you ate?"