18.

"So cold..what is this place?
Why is it so cold?
I-i can't see anything..but why is this place so peaceful?
Peaceful but empty...
i can't see anything..its so dark.
Dark but beautiful...
Where am i?"

"Y/n, stay away from his world..,if you want to live a peaceful life..stay away from him"

"W-w..who is there? Wh---"

"What the hell w-was that? I- what is happening to me? Why am i getting weird dreams nowadays? "

"Oh y/n thank god you are awake..!"

Y/n was lost in her thoughts but someone interrupted her thoughts.

"H-wasa?"

Y/n said trying to get up on her own,

"Hey hold on a sec. Let me help u"

Hwasa helped y/n to sit,

"What happened to me? I c-can't r-"

"J-jungkook..
Y/n asked trying to remember..,

"Y/n listen,u need to get away from here. you can't stay here..it's too dangerous for you. Give rest to ur mind. I will help you getting away from here, u just can't stay here."

"W- but why eonnie? Why can't i- wait j-jungkook..he- where is he? His behavior was so creepy, He hurt me."

"It was his wolf..his wolf has taken over him..you are not safe here now. You need to get out of here"

"O-yeah he is a werewolf and you are too.., sigh*
But where will i go a-and what if he does something again ? I don't want to hurt him in any way."

"Y/n..you don't know about our world, how do i explain? you aren't getting my point, jungkook's wolf is in control right now..he's not like jungkook..he's a part of him yes but he's jungkook's dark side..please just come with me. We don't have much time left. The hyungs are finding a way to get jungkook in control..he's with them right now..this is our only chance."

"O-okey.

"Great! Now uh..just wait here for a sec."

Hwasa went to take clothes for y/n,

"Here Change your clothes and let's go from here"

Timeskip
10 minutes later,

Y/n was sitting in hwasa's car,

"Where are we going hwasa?"
Y/n asked.

"First we need your clothes and other necessary things you'll be needing, and and after that we-we are going to your parent's hometown."

"What!?
B-ut we can't go there hwasa, they don't know about my condition."

"I know..but we don't have any other options. You will be protected there and they'll not know. I won't let that happen.  Trust me."

Y/n honestly didn't know what to do, she just didn't want to think. She was too tired with this "life" shit. So she was going with the flow.

But she didn't know that unexpected things were waiting to happen in her life.

Another timeskip.

"I'm ready. I- wonder what jungkook is doing. What if he does something to himself or the members?"

"He might , but namjoon-ssi will do something to calm him. He needs time y/n. He needs to understand things or he'll just hurt you and him. His wolf will always overpower him. Him and his wolf needs to be in balance."