7.

"I wish jungkook doesn't mess things up , i wanted to watch him over but if i kept interfering,it could trigger him. I know he won't hurt his mate,b-but just in case, jimin and tae go and keep an eye on him." Namjoon said worriedly

"And don't let him know, try to mark your scents"

"Yeah, fine. Let's go alien" jimin said,and they both went after them.

Y/n's pov

I still can't believe that I'm walking with "the jeon jungkook"..my bias! Like? How??
Am i dreaming?

Y/n pinched herself hard
"Ouch,ow"
Okey,no it's not a dream.

"H-hey what happened y/n? Are you alright? What happened? Are you hurt somewhere,show me now" jungkook said after hearing y/n's "ouch",he was getting worried

"N-nothing jungkook, everything's fine. It was an insect maybe,it bit me." She said awkwardly

"Ah,okey fine" jungkook said getting relaxed.

After getting out of the building

"U-uh jungkook, c-can we go on a car or my scooter? S-sorry to bother you but i c--"

"Y-yeah,why not. Its better than walking. Why are you saying sorry? I know people can recognize me if we go there by walking."

"But we and neither did bang pd rent any cars. It totally slipped out of our minds. should we get a cab or something?" Jungkook asked y/n

"Actually jungkook,i came here on my bike/scooter, we are only two so we can go on my bike/scooter,ofc. If you are comfortable"

"No,i don't want you to drive. Give me the keys i will drive your bike" Jungkook said arrogantly

This was a new side of jungkook that y/n was seeing,but y/n being a stubborn ass decided to stand up for her

"Why? Why can't i drive jungkook. Are you doubting my driving ? And you don't know the rules here, lemme drive okey?" The periods weren't helping either,y/n was getting more irritated and angry, MOOD SWINGS.

"Y-y/n i don't doubt your driving,i was just worried nothing more,i don't want you to get hurt. Don't get upset or angry" jungkook chuckled a bit awkwardly .

"Don't worry, okey now let's go"

After getting y/n's bike from the parking,jungkook sat behind y/n.

"Wear a helmet y/n" jungkook said but y/n shook her head and started driving

"Yaahhh!!,y/n what the hell? Don't ignore me, why aren't you wearing a helmat,wear it now"

"Bcze i don't want to,i don't like wearing a helmat, and it really doesn't matter in this town. Everyone breaks rules here." Y/n said driving.

"Don't be stubborn, wear it now o---
Just then jungkook got cut when a speedbreaker came and y/n pressed the breaks.
Jungkook wasn't holding to anything, he immediately fell on y/n and held her waist for support.

Y/n:- in her mind
Eeeekkkkk, what is this? H-his hands,he's holding me so tightly. I'm feeling so so idk what. My face! Why is it burning? What the hell is happening to me. It's not like a boy has never touched me. Hyunjin has touched me and my guy frnds too,we hug like frnds all the time. But I've never felt like this even with hyunjin. No, no i shouldn't feel like this. I have a bf.

"U-uh,s-sorry jungkook. The speedbreakers are really pain in the neck." Y/n said awkwardly.

Jungkook's pov

When i fell on her back, i unintentionally held onto her waist for support. Her body reacted to my touch,her body was radiating heat and i wasn't removing my hands either. I was dangerously close to her.oh god Only if she wasn't backfacing me.

Junghyun:- "she smells so good jungkook, i want to hug her tightly. I want to do everything with her. You know what i mean right? You are feeling this too from yesterday. Let me out jungkook, i want to make her ours. She's our mate jungkook."

"Shutup, calm the fuck down.i know what filthy things you are thinking,but no just wait and be patient. Stop being a horny ass. Oh god why I'm a werewolf.
I know we just found our mate,so i can understand the urges. Namjoon hyung told me. But we gotta control ourselves, or we'll lose our mate okey?"

Junghyun:- yeah,i know but she's ours and only ours. My other half, i can't wait to see our pups,i mean just imagine our tiny pups and imagine her belly when she'll get pregnant by us. She'll look so good,attractive and we would be so proud and happy.

I had to shut him down,i knew he wouldn't stop talking. He was distracting me and giving me weird feelings and thoughts.
So,I shut him off and then i noticed something.

She's super skinny.i could actually feel her bones, why is she like this? Doesn't she eat?

"Why are you so skinny? Don't you eat?"
I asked,i couldn't control so i asked still not removing my body and hands from her

"U-uh i do eat,but its just my body. I've alwys been weak and sick. When i was just born i had an operation, i nearly died. Noone expected me to survive. And after that i had another health problems, b-but it's all in the past now. I'm much healthier than befo--"

I tightened my hold when i heard what she said.
Why wasn't i there for her? Why? Why did she has to suffer?
"You were saved because you gave life to your other half,your other half is living in this world rn waiting for you. He's nothing without you, he is incomplete.I'm talking about soulmates y/n i believe in them and you aren't healthy. You need to eat and take care of your health. I'll make sure you eat. I-i mean seokjin hyung cooks delicious food,you will get addicted and eat more.i will introduce you to his delicious food nd trust me you will eat everything."

I said keeping in mind that she just met me yesterday, i can't let her get suspicious or she'll distant herself from me.

But i will make sure that she eats healthy. I'll never let her get sick again.

"U-uh yeah i also believe in soulmates jungkook and I know about his cooking skills. Thankyou jungkook..u-uh and we are here l."

I was still holding her waist, i immediately let go of her when we reached the mall.

"Y-yeah,lets go inside and buy everything" jungkook said getting lil blushed.

To be continued
Hehe..,bye takecare