6.

Next day
In the morning..

8 A.m

"What should i do now? Should i cancel today's plan? B-but its BTS...ughhh,god why nowww? Just why?"
Y/n said talking to herself while sitting in the bathroom.

After 10 minutes

"Okey..,y/n you have to be strong for BTS.you can't miss this lucky chance.Bear with this pain okey? Pain is your friend right? You have love/hate relationship with pain."
(AN:(This world shall know PAIN;) Narutoooo)

Y/n said comforting herself.

After getting ready

10a.m

"Ugh, my whole body is aching..my breasts..oh my god..i didn't even wear a bra because of the pain. I wanted to dress nicely,but the damn periods, I'm looking like a sick&old person wearing this black baggy jeans & maroon loose sweater with a scarf."

"But what can i do,ahh just forget it. I don't care..I prefer comfort over fashion." Y/n said convincing herself.

"Now let's goo"
y/n got ready and went outside. The building in which the members were staying was like 7 minutes away from y/n's house.the building was much higher than the other houses including y/n's.
People from the top floor could actually see y/n's house. And the top floor was of none other than bts's rn.

10:55 a.m

"I'm 5 min. Early. Should i wait outside?" Y/n was now outside of the building. She went in and was thinking if she should just go to their floor or not.

On the other hand.

"Hyunggggg, when will she come? What will we do? I mean what should i talk abt with her?" Jungkook was asking multiple questions from namjoon and jin since 9a.m.
He woke them up so early just because of the questions. He was so impatient that he wokup at 6A.M.

"Jungkook-ah, just be quiet now. You will know what to talk about.i know you will. And remember to control yourself and junghyun too or you'll scare her. She's a human, keep that in mind"
Namjoon said

"Yeah hyung,i know"

Suddenly he became quiet and started sniffing..his eyes turned golden and his canines were out.
Namjoon and jin immediately stood up and held him tightly so he can't run out of the room. They were scared,yes.

"Hey hey hey, jeongguk. Calm down, calm down, you wouldn't want to hurt your mate right? She's a human, remember? She'll get scared, don't you want to protect her?"

They both tried to calm him.Namjoon was the an alpha in nature,but so was jungkook. So he couldn't use his alpha voice and pheromones to stop him.
(Yeah this is new but important, you will find about other's positions in the upcoming chapters)

"Mate, mate ,mate , claim her now!"
Jungkook's wolf was talking now,the moment y/n entered the building,he knew she was there. He smelled her scent.

"Jimin, tae , yoongi , hobi come here noww" jin shouted and
Suddenly the other members came, they also tried to calm jungkook by holding him and saying different things.it was hard to hold him because of his strength.

After 10 minutes jungkook calmed.
He was sweating,huffing.
"She can be here any time,calm down jk" jimin said

Suddenly all of them heard the bell ring,meaning y/n was outside.

Jungkook stood up quickly and went to open the door,but joon stopped him.

"Jimin,go and open the door,and you come with me to the room for a second"