27.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Jungkook went straight to the bathroom of his allotted room.

He was breathing hard ,still thinking about their interaction.

Him scenting the shit out of y/n,
Her sweaty red face.., which looked like she just got knotted by him.

How would she actually look like when jungkook will do those things to her??

He wants to..,worship every part of her for hours.
Wants to explore her from inside and out. Wants to see her soul. Wants to feed himself to her soul.

Never wants her to be empty.
Wants to fill her up again and again until she is stuffed with his litter.

So,
To get rid of these thoughts, he decided to take a cold shower.

He got under the shower after getting rid of his clothes.
He closed his eyes, all he could see was her face. Imaginations were running wild in his head.

He tried neglecting his cock as much as he could. The cold shower wasn't helping too much.

"Fuck."

His wolf was in his control, however he couldn't control the urges..because he himself was giving in.

He opened his eyes and looked at his veiny length which was angry red.

He took a hold of it and started stroking it gently.

"...h-how..ethereal s-she would look..*fuck., h-how unreal.., while getting..knotted again and again. Painted like a canvas w-with my marks..,"

He kept thinking about the scenario, which made him stroke his length in a fast pace.

"..H-her..belly bloated with my..seed. How m-majestic would that sight be..,"

Just when he felt his load coming, he stopped and squeezed at the tip to make his suffering longer.

(As RM once said, he likes torturing himself.)

He breathed hard and huffed,

Y/n crying and trembling while getting fucked came in his head again.., all sweaty and red..eyes focused on him.

He again..started moving his hand over his cock,

"...h-her moans...i bet they will become my favorite song, i bet..her moans will make me go feral. Oh How..good she would look..,t-trying to take my knot.., h-ow good."

His strokes gained more speed as he thought of her trying to keep up with him, he was close..he knew..

"...i will...fucking..love you so much..so much..,pamper you so much.., will make love with you every night.., you won't remember anything..anything from your past."

"..my love..my y/n...my luna.."

"..s-so good for me..my petite little luna..all wrecked."

He moaned as he released in his fist.., he came like he never had.., his knot formed near the base of his length.

He breathed and huffed..still releasing his load in the shower.

"..fuck."

"What do i do now? How will i look at her with these thoughts in mind? How will i control my urges?"

After he was done he quickly dressed up and checked his mobile to distract his mind, and saw namjoon's texts and missed calls.

So he decided to call him.