33.

(Note:- i fucking request you!! Please please listen to "werewolf asmr" kinda shit on youtube..you'll get the idea of how jungkook sounds when he growls or groans.

I heard it out of curiosity today..mannn...it's..just..my new..obsession!!!! Like...its scarry, animalistic..yeah..but such a turn on..does something to my spine and stomach.

EEEKKKKKKKKK...SORRYYY!)

Now, on to the story.

Somewhere.

"...they've mated...he hasn't marked her yet...we couldn't do anything to stop their mating."

"Those damn lycans couldn't!!! If we entered that area..jeon jungkook would've found out about us. They already know that we'll do something to take revenge. But i have to! I will do anything to ruin jeon jungkook! And his weakness is his mate."

"...taeyang hyung..." ,kai said..,"the girl is important for their mission..if we were to do something..we can't..we can't fight with the lycans..,but what we can do..is...maybe..abduct y/n..without anyone noticing. I heard that she and her werewolf friend goes out sometimes...we can easily take on that wolf.."

"We'll just have to wait until she goes out."

"..fine. Keep an eye on them kai."

On the other side,
(Lycans.)

"He mated her!!...he mated my y/n!!! She was supposed to be mine!!!! Father!! I..i want to kill jeon jungkook as soon as possible!! But H-ow..how can y/n suddenly..go into heat!? Isn't her..lycan sealed??"

"..it's fucking Artemis again!!! She is toying with us..she did it on purpose! Y/n's half wolf..part must've..triggered her heat..yeah..yeah..half of her part comes from her filthy mother.., but we need this abomination to..to..revive our lord. Or we'll..just..die..as..half humans..we'll never be able to unseal our..true power."

"Plan..plan something..to kill that pureblood."

"Yes."

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Jungkook kept groaning in sleep as he hugged y/n from behind tightly.

Y/n too was sleeping but what they both didn't realize was that jungkook's mischievous jr. That held his entire future generations, was solid hard and was being snuggled in y/n's asscheeks. Jungkook unknowingly was rutting between them.

Only if they both were naked..,it could go straight into her warm heat.

Jungkook was groaning in sleep because of this exact reason..because he couldn't find her tightness he was probably dreaming of.
Y/n hummed a little in sleep. Because of the tiredness..she was in deep sleep.

Suddenly, jungkook jerked a little and soon wokeup because of his hard on, it was aching.

He looked at the surroundings and then at his hardness, he mentally slapped himself for it..as y/n just got out of heat and she was already wrecked..He knew her body's state..and he knew..that she was restraining her internal desires because she felt shy and awkward. So, he wanted to give her some time as well.

But now that he had a boner, his wolf part just wanted to rip her lowers apart and knot her till the morning.

He again mentally cursed at himself and saw y/n sleeping peacefully.., his gaze then went to her ass where his cock was, he breathed hard..not moving even a lil bit.

"..can't do anything to her...stop jungkook..stop.."

He told himself and took his erection in his hand..now stroking it while looking at her..