16.

1 year ago:-

"H-hyunjin,i-i need you. Please i need y-you. It feels like m-my heart is gonna stop. I c-can't breathe pro--perly"

On the call..

"Sigh*"
"Y/n don't overreact, everything is fine with you. You are just overreacting. And what's with the past? If you don't stop thinking about the past you'll never moveon from it."

"I-I'm not o..overreacting for fuck's sake!! You n-never say sorry and i know you don't feel guilty. You don't s-show..any c-care and l-lov
(*Uneven breathing*)
M-My inner self screams every n-night. I get urges to cut myself ev-eryday because of your stupid mistakes. Why can't you change?, why can't you show lov--"

Call disconnected.

Y/n's pov

"W-why ? Why did i fall f-for you? I r-regret loving y-you. I h-hate myself for giving you chances. I hate myself *sobbing "

Present:-

"No,Jungkook. Sh*t!"

Namjoon was drinking coffee when he felt the air around him changing, the atmosphere of the hospital was getting suffocated too. Namjoon could feel everything thanks to his werewolf senses, he knew it was jungkook's pheromones who were causing these things. But luckily only werewolves were able to sense them, and only an alpha's pheromones could affect werewolves. And jungkook being a pure blood alpha could affect other normal alpha's too. Yes, he was dangerous and scary, certainly not a cute baby bunny.

"He did something, i can sense his angery pheromones. Hurry! We need to check y/n's ward"

Namjoon quickly went to hwasa and asked her to accompany him so they together could check up on both y/n and jungkook.

Hwasa didn't say anything, she was feeling nauseous too because of jungkook's pheromones.

But she went with namjoon towards y/n's room.

Author's pov:-

Namjoon opened the door and they both went in.

There they saw jungkook and y/n sleeping.

Jungkook was hugging y/n, and he seemed...normal.

But y/n didn't, she smelt exactly like jungkook , dried tears could be seen on her face, and they couldn't unsee a newly formed purple hickey on her neck.

"He scented her again, and he did it without her permission. He forced her."

Namjoon said, his voice was laced with anger.

"I have to do something"

"Jungkook..wakeup" Namjoon tried to wake jungkook up.

But he didn't even flinch.

Namjoon took the jug of water from the table and poured it onto jungkook's face.

That's when he wokup and growled lowly.

"What the actual fuck??? Are you out of your mind hyung?"

"I should be the one asking this question. What the hell did you do to y/n? She's your mate not your property. You don't have any right to force her."

Namjoon said using his alpha voice. His eyes were turning golden and his canines were out.

" No i have every right to scent and mark my mate. And that was necessary! I didn't want to force her but i had to! She's mine. She tried to kill herself because of some boy whom she lov-- no..she's mine only mine. Forcing her was the punishment for loving another man. I'll kill that bastard for sure but i will mark her first."

Evil laughing*

"Then hyung, i will..i i will cut his arms infront of y/n then his legs and then i will pierce his neck with my canines. Oh how fantastic view that would be to see! Right hyu---"

Namjoon harshly punched jungkook.
Namjoon was beyond shocked , was he really their maknae jungkook?

"You are not jungkook, are you?"

*smirks "No , he's weaker than me namjoon."

"Just as i thought, junghyun. How long has it been you? When did you shut jungkook off?"

Namjoon asked angrily.

"Umm, should i really tell you? But wait! What can you even do to me? What if I'm not jungkook , I'm still a part of him. I'm his wolf. He's me and I'm him. I'm still your maknae" *smirks

Junghyun was talking like a evil person.

"And the weak and human jungkook actually tried really hard to turn me off. So I'd say i wasn't really in control, we kinda switched. Like when you guys told me about my mate's health, when you tried to stop me from going to her, when i saw y/n in the hospital bed , when i scented her..BUT jungkook was also on my side that time. And today when y/n told me about the reason of her suicide attempt, i took full control."

Namjoon suspected this from the beginning, he knew this could be the reason of his weird behavior and he now knows that he was right.

"Jungkook, i know you are there, your mate needs your care and love. Don't let your possessive self takeover. You will only hurt y/n. Protect your mate jungkook."

Namjoon calmly tried to talk with jungkook.

"Hahaha, oh no he won't come. He knows I'll not hurt our mate. I know my ways are different to show love and care. But i do care and love her and I'd do anything to make her happy. But she did something very wronggg..so i had to teach her a lesson y'know. She'd now know that she belongs to me and me only.
Smirks*"

"AND, miss hwasa..tell me everything you know about my baby's ex. I would like to meet him in person."

Jungkook's wolf was in full control now..., nothing and noone could stop him. Namjoon was still in shock. And hwasa...she was looking at the floor, she couldn't take the pheromones he was spreading.

"I-coughs* i need s-some air"

Hwasa immediately went outsidem

"You should also go namjoon.., i want to be with my mate...ALONE. Oh and..NEVER disturb me when I'm with my mate..i wouldn't hesitate to hurt you. Goodbye"

Namjoon didn't say anything and went out immediately.

Ofcourse he had a plan.

Calling jimin...

"Hello, jimin come with yoongi to the hospital. Bring some clothes for jungkook and ask yoongi to bring the equipment..junghyun has taken over him. He'd cause trouble."

"W-what? Oh my god..is y-y/n okey?"

"No..I'll tell you everything. Hurry we don't have much time."

"Yes."

"Sigh*..Mates...cures or curses? Moon goddess what's in ur mind?"

.
.
.
.
To be continued.

🤭heyaa...sooo how have you been?
My finals are going on..
My schedule is kinda busy.
But I'll try my best to update.

Borahae💜