34

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Jungkook was fuming..they both were debating with each other now.

"Jungkook..no..everything is alright now..why do we have to do something like this?? Don't you trust me?? I don't have anything in my heart about him or another guy..haven't i proved myself enough by giving you my everything???"

"..i trust you completely,..fully..my Luna..but..he has..hurt you..t-ouched you..i know..he has k-issed you..i can't..let him live.."

"..calm down..jungkook..i-its..i..i let him kiss me..i know, i saved my virginity..but kissing..happened because of my consent..a-and..it's all over now..if i had you..before..i would've never..done all of that. He is a jerk..he hurt me..yes..fucked my mental health..yes..but..he is out of my life..my new and..happy life has begun with..you. I don't want him to ruin it. I just don't want to face him."

Jungkook didn't like how she covered for him..how she admitted that she let him touch her..it gave him more reasons to kill him. The scenes where y/n was kissing someone else..,were running in his head.

He clenched his jaw at those thoughts.

He without saying anything, pulled her in his arms..staring at her with a dark gaze.., y/n shut her mouth instantly. He then thumbed on her lips roughly..

"..kisses..huh?.."

"Jungkook..it's all..over now. please don't think abou-"

He captured her lips in a second and kissed her aggressively..not letting her catch up to him.

He wasn't letting go of her even if she was throwing punches at him now. When he needed to catch his breath..only then he let go of her lips.

"Will kill him for sure."

And then..he left the room, running towards the forest angrily.

Just after,..hwasa entered and sat her down.

"What do i do hyejin-ah..i..why my life is so hard??"

"..hmm..don't get angry but he deserves it..hyunjin deserves it..but..well it's not right to just kill someone..but i don't think jungkook can be stopped.

"Maybe..namjoon..will..do something to stop him."

Y/n looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Ok..I'll talk to him."

They both went silent afterwards.

Hwasa stared at her face and body.

"..you aren't hurt somewhere right?"

"..y-yeah..I'm fine..don't worry.'

"..he..didn't force..you?....right?"
She asked again cautiously.

"..n-no..he didn't..m-aybe..i did..with my tal-king..,but i don't remember anything clearly."

"...ohhh..okkkk...i knew..you..were..dirty."

"Shutup."

"How was it? By the look of your body..i assume it was great.

"..mm and..you are glowing actually."

Y/n went red and hid herself under the blanket. She couldn't look at her or reply.
Hwasa laughed at her reaction, she was happy for her.

"..hyejin-ah..i..need..i...a plan b..pill.."
Y/n spoke after some minutes without lifting up the blanket.

.."..huh? ...o-h..y/n..it's...you won't get pregnant..jungkook wasn't in rut..he needs to be in rut to get you pregnant. But..just..don't mention plan b pill infront of him..don't talk about..not wanting his pup or anything like that. It would be like you are rejecting his claim. It will..trigger him and his alpha..he'll be sulking all the time and will definitely get you pregnant."