Chapter Ⅲ

Unexpected Tragedy』卍

『Unexpected Tragedy』卍

Mikey POV

"Ne Kenchin."

"Haa? What is it?" Kenchin turn his gaze at me.

"Let's go visit (y/n)chin and Takemitchi!"

"Sure. Why not" he agreed. "Kenchin, (y/n) sure is interesting,right? I never see a girl like her give a good kick like that."

Kenchin humming "yeah, she's not bad" and we continue our way to their school.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

'Ughh..how much longer till school end.' I can't hold it anymore, it so boring. I look at beside me, Mitchi-nii is losing in his own thought. 'Umn..should I tell him that i'm from another world and already now what gonna happen in future?'

"Oh there you're (y/n)chin and Takemitchi!"

Oh it's Mikey. He and Draken going to hang out with Mitchi-nii today, I remember it. 'But, why is he holding my hand and driving me away from the class?!'

"Ne (y/n)chin, lets hang out together!"

"E-eh.." 'its a good opportunity to get out from this boring class!' "okay, Mikey"

"W-wait, can we not involved (y/n)? I'm afraid something bad happen to her" said Mitchi-nii with sweating mess on his face.

"Don't worry, it not like we gonna beat her ass or what" said Draken while looking at me and I smile to him and he smile back. 'He smile at me!!'

"Hold it right there!"

'Ah, queen arrived.' thought myself. Meanwhile Mitchi-nii shocked and he almost get a heart attack when she slapped Mikey face. She grab Mitchi-nii hand and look at me. "(y/n)-chan you too come here."

"Woi, where do you think you goin after slapped him? Draken grab Hina-chan hand.

Mikey let go my hand and walking toward them. Mikey almost tried to punch Mitchi-nii and I quickly hold Mikey hand. "S-stop Mikey!"

Their all looking at me. Silence.

My body moves on its own 'uwahhhh (y/n) you dummy! Why did you do that!' I let go of Mikey hand.

"Hahahhahah, im just joking (y/n)chin. Dont worry I wont hit him" he walking toward me and patted my head. "You're cute." he smile sweetly at me.

'Eh'

I blushed and looked away and their start explaining the situation. 'I never felt this feeling before. A feels to have a friends'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Mikey and me ride on same bicycle and Mitchi-nii with Draken. Mikey talked about his dead brother and what he actually want to build in the future. It was a calm evening.

"You re really something aren't, ya?" Draken sit next to me. I looked at him and tilt my head. "What do you mean?"

"No one doin that to that brat before, you re the first" he said smile on his face. "Is that a compliment?" we both laugh. "Maybe, if you want"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Takemichi POV

"Uwahhhh!!" it was a great moment with Hina. "Oh, you come back, so its true hand shaking is the trigger" said Naoto.

"Why are you at there?!" he looking at me with confused. 'Oh yeah, I wanna ask him about (y/n).'

"Naoto, do you perhaps know what happen to (y/n)? I never meet her in present"

He looked at me and search some documents on his desk. "Your twin right? She was a right hand of Toman." "what?! Thats mean she with Mikey?!"

"Yeah, she was important to Mikey but..." he looked away and grit his teeth. "A few days before my sister died, she disappear without any trace and.."

"And?" I look at him and he gulp his own saliva. "She still alive right?"

"..after a days my sister died, they found (y/n) body in her own car at parking lot. Her body was full of bruises and lifeless" Naoto said looking away.

"W-what? No." i sobbing and grabbed my hair. Did Mikey killed her? Why would Mikey killed her? My mind is so mess up. Naoto then give me an informations about what going to happen that will cause Draken died.

"Naoto, do you think I able to save them?"

"We dont know until we try it first, good luck Takemichi." we shake our hand and the trigger happening.

I opened my eye and saw a girl above me 'Ehh..where am I? And who is this girl?!'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

"Where is Michi-nii? He told to wait at here but I cant find him anywhere?" I mumbling myself and look at the phone, Mikey text me to meet up at Musashi Shrine but I dont know the place.

I grunt and my eye caught a boy with short purple hair standing side of his bike. 'Let's ask him' I walking toward him and ask him.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is Musashi Shrine is?" he looked at me and smile. 'Wait..its...Mitsuya!' "Sure. But, what is your business at there on this hour?"

"Well, actually this friend of mine want me to meet him at there." he raised his left eyebrows "his name?" he asked me.

"Its Mikey" he lookes at me with surprise expression and smile at me. "Then, let me give you a ride. Name is Mitsuya, you pretty girl?"

"E-eh..Its (y/n)"

He smiled and we both off to our destination.

"Helo, pretty girl" from Mitsuya

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hello guys, thank you for reading my story❤️

Sorry for bad grammars

(y/n) will meet her soulmate dont worry👀 be patient.

-Miema