Chapter Ⅵ

Change it』卍

『Change it』卍

Izana POV

"Hey Kakucho, find out all information about her." I give an order to Kakucho.

"Alright, but Izana can I ask you something?" I turn my gaze to him.

"What is it?"

"Do you like her? Or she just beneficial to you?" I glare at him and flinch on my action.

"Watch your mouth, Kakucho. She's mine"

"Yes, i'm sorry"

Kakucho POV

I never seeing him like this before, but if he taking an interest to her. I smile look at him. 'Im glad he finally feel the love again'

(y/n) POV

"Im going now, thank you for taking care of me I really appreciate it." I hug them and their hug me tightly.

"Come here when you are free, we will gladly accept you here." they give me a warm big smile on their face. I suddenly remembering my past parent face. 'I miss them' I smile back and bid them a goodbye.

I switch on the phone and saw many notifications from Mitchi-nii.

Cry Baby🙆‍♂️

Sorry, Mitchi-nii. I just look at my phone. 🤭📱

Are you good there?😧😟

Im on my way back to Tokyo now🚄

Ohh😯

Be careful on your way back🚶‍♀️see ya at festival

Alright😁✌️

Its 4:30 PM now. I'm sure I be there on time and make sure Draken wont being stab this time. I staring at outside the train window, many tall buildings and its look so pleasing.

In my past life, I cant even step outside from my room because of my sick condition. 'Im glad I being isekai into this world' I smile 'and I miss them too' some tears fall from corner of my eye. I slowly drown into my darkness.

PIIIIIIIIIIII

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝚈𝙾.

Eh, I fell asleep?! No, no, what time is it? I look at my watch on my wrist and its already 6:00 PM. "Oh no, please dont be late!" I ran with my bag out off the train. "Please be there on time!"

Takemichi POV

(y/n) is late, where is she? I look at the time on my phone its already 6:50 PM I didnt see her yet. Mikey not here, where is he? I have to make sure that I could save Draken for bein stab by Kiyomasa. But if Emma with him, its fine right?

Ah, its raining. Hina and I running toward under the tree and I hear someone talking about the plan of.. stabbing Draken? This is bad, Mikey is not here and im not strong enough like them. What to do, what to do?! I have no choice but to do that..

(y/n) POV

Oh no, its raining. Im back at home to put my bag case on my room and start running to the festival but now im soaked wet. Well it doesnt matter, I have to hurry arrive at there.

After a minutes past, I finally arrive at there but it looks like im a bit late. The fight already happening. What I have to do is to find Draken. 'where is he?!' Mikey fighting with Hanma and Takemichi is yelling Draken name. 'Thats it!'

"Draken!!"

While I was busy yelling, I saw Kiyomasa holding knife heading toward to Draken.

"Draken, watch out!!"

I run toward Draken and..

Draken POV

'Is that (y/n) voice?' When I was about to turn my head around I saw (y/n) behind me and Kiyomasa hand holding a bleeding knife? I was about to ask (y/n) how was she but all I heard was her grunt. Her abdomen was bleeding.

"(y/n), stay with me! Dont fell unconscious!"

"D-draken, dont worry im fine. Ugh" she give me a thumb up and coughing blood.

"Kiyomasa you bastard, what have you done?!!" I yell at him frustrating

"Its not my fault! She the who in my way!" Kiyomasa yell

"You bastard!" I run toward him and punch his face. He fall backward. (y/n) walking at my side with her hand press the wounds on her abdomen and she smile at me.

'Why did you do that?'

Takemichi POV

"Draken!" 'damn it where is he, there to many persons at here I cant see him anywhere' I search him almost 20 minutes now but I still cant find him. Then, I saw Kiyomasa running past me with a bleeding knife?! 'Dont tell me Draken already being stabbed by him?!'

"Draken, where are y-!"

"Takemitchi, here!" yell Draken

'Wait, he's fine? Im glad' but then my thought went to (y/n). 'Where is she?'

"Draken, are you okay?"

"Im good but..(y/n) need to go hospital now! Call the ambulance!"

Dont tell me the one behind his back is..(y/n)? "(y/n)? Is she okay?! What happened!" i'm starting to panic. Emma and Hina already crying when they see her condition.

"Yo. Im good ya know, im strong to fight this pain" she laughing.

"Save your energy, (y/n)" said Draken.

"Mikey! Meet you at hospital!" Draken yell at Mikey and Mikey face shock when he see (y/n) bleeding bad on his back.

"Okay!" he answered back.

"Hurry, we must go now!" said Emma and we all follow her.

'Hang on (y/n)!'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hello guys thank you for reading my stories❤️
Sorry for my bad grammar

Feel free to votes and comments

_miema