Chapter Ⅳ

Your name』卍

『Your name』卍

(y/n) POV

"Yo, Mikey" Mitsuya greet

"Ah, Mitsuya you arrive" Mikey take a peek behind Mitsuya and his face beamed when he see me. "(y/n)chin you arrive too!"

"Hey Mikey, ofc I come but next time plez give me an address." I pout at him. "Gomen, (y/n)chin" Mitsuya laugh and Draken come approach at us.

"Yo, (y/n) come too" he smile at me. "Well luckily I meet Mitsuya, if not I might lost in the city of Tokyo cause Mikey didnt give me the address" I crossed my arm. Mikey pout and said 'I already apologize, right' I giggle I pat his head, he smile when I doin that to him.

We all chattering about our own things and I suddenly remember Mitchi-nii. I ask them about him and they said he didnt arrive yet. Mitsuya tell us he has something do to, we all just nodding and continue our talking.

"(y/n) what are you doin at here?!" yell Mitchi-nii.

"Ohh, where were you? I been waited for you at the place you told me"

He make a questionable reaction and I see Hina with him. "Hina, you're here too?" she look at me and walking toward me. She tell me what an actually happen before she and Mitchi-nii arrived. I look at Mitchi-nii with a pissed off smile and give Hina a bat to smack his ass.

Mikey initiate the meeting of Toman.
Everyone was respecting him as a leader, the way he lead the gang was amazing. Today meeting, about pah friends being beat up by Moebius Gang.

Mitchi-nii being kick by peh-yah, I was about to yell at him but Mitsuya butt in and calming the situation. Toman agree to have a fight with Moebius, 'I make sure I will protect Draken on 3 August'

After the meeting, me, Hina and Mitchi-nii go back to our home. Wishing for good things happen tomorrow.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Ringg Ringg♪♪

"Hello"

"Oh (n/n), we miss you. Sorry if we interrupt you." said the women

'Oh its my other parent' "No, no. Its fine, im free now"

"Can you visit us today, we cooks your (f/f)." the woman said happily.

"Sure. I will tell my mom about it."

"Great, see you soon!"

Bib

I ended my call and get ready. I tell Mitchi-nii and my mom, she let me but Mitchi-nii face getting worry.

"Dont worry im gonna be fine!" I smile at him. He sigh, and tell me to be careful.

"Bye!"

'Humn...Yokohama, why do I feel like I forgot something important? Nah' I continue my way to Yokohama.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

"Ahh, finally arrive." i'm glad it didnt take a long time between Tokyo to Yokohama. 'Lets grab some snacks, i'm hungry'

While walking, my eye suddenly caught a takoyaki stall. 'Wahh..looks gooddd! 'I hurriedly my pace to the stall and buy it. Then I go to that home.

Time skip⭆⭆

It already night, and I still cant sleep. I going out, try to get some fresh air. I walking at side of Yokohama river and astonished the view of it. I totally fall into it and didnt even hear the bike engine near me.

"Ah, its soo pretty"

"I know right" said the guy beside me

I startle by that voice. I look it at beside me to see who the voice belong to. And...

He look at me and smile. "Just like you" I blush so hard and laugh awkwardly. But I wont fall easily on that

"Such a sweet talker arent you?" I smile at him.

He chuckle and introduce himself. "I'm Kurokawa Izana, you darling?"

'Aghh why soo flirty. You wanna play lets play' "Why should I give you mine?" I smile at him and swirl my feet around walking way from him.

"I tell you if we meet again, Iza-kun" he flinch when I called that nickname and smirk. "Make sure to keep that promise, darling." with that we part away to our own way.

'Damn (y/n), since when I know how to be like that' I yell inside my head and go back to the house. I go to my room take off my jacket and plop on my bed.

"Dont worry, its not like we goin to meet again." I smile and slowly drawn into darkness.

" I smile and slowly drawn into darkness

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hello guyss! Thanks for reading my story❤️ im sorry for late updated🙏

Thank u supporting for reading this story, sorry for bad grammar👉👈

Enjoy it✨📖

I"ll try updating soon🏃‍♀️

Miema_