Chapter Ⅹ

The War

Takemichi POV

Takemichi POV

I back to the future to see if I able change it. But it still the same, Hina died. Today Naoto bring me to some place to meet someone I know.

"Is that you Takemichi?"

"Draken...?" he alive but why is he at this place? I look at him and he just smile.

"Takemichi if I could stop Mikey on that day, none of this happen.." he said. I about to say something but Draken cut it. "..And (y/n) might save" the last sentence make my face turn into pale.

"What do you mean, Draken?!" I stand up from my sit. He smile "(y/n) died because she wanted me to killed her." I immediately fall in the floor, Naoto hold me.

"Im sorry...this is all because of Kisaki and Ayaka if I could just killed them before..." he said with pain expression. I just silence after hearing that and his time is up. He will be execute today.

I clench my fist thinking if I be able to save them. 'Damn it!'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

October 31

Today is the day, that I gonna change the history.

Everyone gather up and ready to start the war. Mikey yell about to save Baji and with that the war is begin. I smile and start punching and kicking everyone who in my way.

"Die!!" I feel satisfied

I saw Takemichi and he face already covered up with bruise. "Oii, you bastard fight me!!" they all start running toward me and give a blow but they punch was never touch my skin. I smirk and knock they all down unconscious.

"Are you alright, Mitchi-nii?" I give him a hand. Mitsuya come and let me to keep moving. "I left him to you, suya-kun!" I walk away.

My target is Baji, Kazutora and Mikey. 'They must be already at there' while I was running, my eye caught someone that familiar. Its them, the Haitani's brother. I look at them, then turn my way head back to front.

Ran POV

"Hey brother, that girl looked toward us right?" asking Rindou.

"Yeah, why? Fall for her?" I tease him.

"No! You stupid! Its just..this is first time I saw a girl like her would able fight like that." he said.

I nod and smirk looking at that girl. 'You're right, Rin'

(y/n) POV

Found them!

Seriously how the heck I want to climb up there. I was to busy thinking how a girl like me want to jump high like others guy and didnt even realize someone try to knock out with metal pipe.

'Shit, I wont make it!'

I shut my eyes, ready to get hit by it. 'Eh?' I open up my eyes and saw..Sanzu?! I gape. He look at me and I thanked him.

"Stay focus, brat" he walk away

'What?!' I pout and climb up the cars junkyard. Some guys try to kick me out but I knock them off easily. I was busy fighting some guys infront of me until I didnt realize someone come from behind me.

"Fuck off, bitch!" he swing the metal bat hit my head.

"Ahhh! You bastard!" I tried to get up but they keep kicking me.

'At this rate I will lose unconscious' I grit my teeth 'get up (y/n)! Remember your goal!' I kick one of them leg and kneel his face off. I take the bat hit everyone of them.

"Who's next?!" I yell and they all look at me. Mikey saw my condition try to help me but he being grab by some guys. "Mikey!" I go to his direction try to save him but when I arrive there, Mikey already knock them all down.

"Mikey, are you alright?"

"Thats would be my question, (y/n)chin. Your head is bleeding." Mikey worried.

"Dont worry, I can handle it. Now Mikey, im gonna tell you this..Kisaki will try to kill Baji-san by manipulate Kazutora." he look at me shock.

"How-" he about to say something but I run off to Baji location. I heard he yelling my name from behind. When I arrive there I saw Baji-san and Chifuyu conversation. 'Not yet, just a bit more.'

When I look at Kazutora place from before his not there anymore. 'Now' I run toward Baji and I see Kazutora try to stab him from behind, Takemichi below them. I run as fast as I can. "Baji-san look out!!"

*Stab

"Baji-san!!" yell Takemichi.

Takemichi POV

I yell at him 'didnt I make it?' I was shock about what I saw. Its not Baji being stab but..

"(y/n)!!!"

(y/n) POV

Arghh!

I tried to hold the knife from bein stabbed to Baji and now the knife penetrating to my hand. I heard they yelled out my name. My ears is ringing and my body balance is unstable. Kazutora tried to hit me but I kicking his body as hard as I can.

"(y/n)! Why the fuck did you do that! Are you trying to get into my way?!" Baji yell at me and I slap his face. "Did you think with your dying can change everything?! Did you realize there others way to change that!" I yell at him.

He shock about everything I said. "Mikey, need you Baji-san..so please stay by his side. He need you guys, please dont be selfish about it. Im with you, Baji-san! Lets strike Kisaki down!" I smile at him. "Stay alive, okay"

He smile and help me to stand up. "You are really...idiot you know" he said.

'Now lets continue the plan'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hey guys! How was it? Im still hurt whenever I rewatch back that episode😭

But I change it! To make it more betterಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ hope you guys enjoy it!

Stay Tuned

-miema