Chapter Ⅷ

Better Life』卍

『Better Life』卍

Izana POV

"Have you done it?"

"Yes. It seems she live at Tokyo, road xxxx and she 14 years old. She also has twin brother name Hanagaki Takemichi" tell Kakucho about his report.

'Hurm.. No wonder I didnt see her in these few days.' I look at the paper. "Fufufu...Cant wait to meet you again, darling" I looking up the sky. "Cause you are mine"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hanagaki (y/n) past [before reincarnated]

Staring at the blue sky, the wind blow through my body make me release my stress. These days, sh!t always happened to me. Is it wrong if I want to trust someone that close to me? I clench the metal fence infront of me.

"Oh there you're (y/n)-chan, finally find you!" yell someone behind me.

I turn around and glare at her. "What do you want Ayaka." this b!tch is my best friend but its ended after I found out about her true disgust self.

"Aww..(y/n)-chan. Im searching you everywhere, ya know." she pout. I was about to say something suddenly a group of girls come yell at me.

"Oii, you always like to wasting Ayaka-chan time and you didnt even thankful? Such ungrateful b!tch." one of them yell at me.

My eye twitch tries to hold my anger. "Aww..dont said that, she really are useless tho" Ayaka look at me with her disgusting smile.

"That's why I always like to stole everything from you, cause you re stupid b!tch" she whispered to me and they all laughing out from their mind

'Im gonna beat them! Human trash!!' I grit my teeth. Run toward them and beat them senseless. 'They deserve it' A few days later, the principal call me when I arrive at there that trashers  parent comes start slapping my face repeatedly until my face swelled. While they all smile looking at me.

Sitting on swing while looking at the sunset sky. Tears flowing at side of my eyes, I bite my lips hard. 'I hate it. I have no one, I even didnt even know my real parent. Its hurt, hurt so much until I felt like want to die!' my eyes watering even more. "I-its hurt..."

After be friend with Ayaka, I thought she was a good friend not until I realize..one by one left me because of her. My classmates, my childhood friend and even the person I loved. "I wish I was strong enough.." I smile looking at the sky, feels empty.

'Please let me feel a better life'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Present Hanagaki (y/n)

Who is she? My chest feel hurt and disgust at the same time. She not even character in Tokyo Revengers. "Thats weird" I put my finger under my chin.

"What are thinking about, (y/n)chin?" Mikey suddenly popup next me.

"Ahah, nothing. Anyways why are you bring me here? Im not ever Toman members."

"Just want to introduce you to others" he drag me toward infront to all Toman members "Listen guys, this is (y/n) she will be part of Toman member start from today!" everyone cheers happily.

I was shocking about what just happen. After that, the scene about Baji withdraw Toman and Kisaki appearance happen in just one night. Life sure mess up sometimes. I follow him out from Toman meeting and he come at me.

"What do you want, huh?!" he yell at me.

"Nothing..just wanna say hi, is that wrong?" I look at him with one raised eyebrow.

He look at me then chuckle. "Well hello im Baji Keisuke. Nice to meet ya little girl" he smirk at me. "Hello Kei-kun, im (y/n)." we both give a high five clap.

"You're fun to be with it." he pat my head. "Heh, of course!" I give him a thumps up. Then we both walk into a different path.

The next day.

"(y/n), are sure about this?" Mitchi-nii look at me. "Yes!" I give him a confident smile I ever have.

"Sigh, if you say so..then theres nothing I can do for you" he give up. "Yeayyy!! Thank you Mitchi-nii!" I give him a hug.

But then Mitchi-nii being pull by someone. "W-who are y-" his words being cut off by that person. I furrowed my eyebrows when I see her. "Its quite rude to hug someone in public!" its her, Ayaka.

My chest suddenly feel hurt again, it was rage. Mitchi-nii and his friends looking weird by her action. 'Whats wrong with her?'

"(y/n)-chan, it bad to friends with this people! Lets go!" she grab my hand try to drag me out from class. I yank away my hand from her and glare at her. "Who the hell are you?"

She seems very surprise by that action  "What do you mean, its me Ayaka your best friend!" I go behind Mitchi-nii "Strange but I dont know you" I twitch my eye and she startle by that action.

"Ara? Who is Hanagaki's sibling?"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hey guysss!! How are you? I hope you guys enjoying my story🙋

Feel free to votes and comments❤️

-Miema