Chapter XVII

Here comes the winter』

Today is the day where the Christmas arc begins, on 25 December

Today is the day where the Christmas arc begins, on 25 December. I can't help but worry about it. 'I know Toman gonna win even though they injuries badly because Mikey was there.'

"Sigh"

"What with that sigh? Something on your mind, darlin?"

Izana had just back from his 'work' and came to sit next to me who watching outside the window. "Nothing, just cold and my throat feels a bit dry from coldness."

"You need hot cocoa, darlin? I can make it one for you." I nod and smile at him. "Yes please, thank you!" give him a kiss on his cheek as a reward. 'I wonder do they miss me after I have gone from their sight since that day..'

"Maybe not, because they have Ayaka to have fun with, I'm fine here."

"Oh, right! Let's go shopping after this. You need more outfits for this season, I don't want you to freeze to death!" yell Izana from the kitchen.

"Really?! I go get ready!" that's right I don't have much clothes with me. I wear Izana clothes mostly and some clothes from Haitani's brother. The Haitani's brother buys it for (y/n) as a gift. All Tenjiku members respect and care for her, they accept (y/n) as the family of Tenjiku just don't cross the line if you don't want to lose your life.

Takemichi POV

Today is the day conflict between Hakkai and Taiju happens. (we know it wasn't Hakkai who stab Taiju in the first place) But something is a bit messed up tonight. 'What is Ayaka doing here? I don't remember inviting her to join this fight tonight?!' Is she losing her mind?

"Urmm..Ayaka, what are you doing here?" ask Chifuyu. He is also weird about why and what Ayaka doing here.

"I..I gonna help you guys out! Don't worry about me!" Ayaka said with an annoying smile on her face.

"Just let her be, I'll watch over her," said Kisaki with a smirk on his face.

This is even suspicious, do they plan on something bad? 'Don't let your guard down, Takemichi!' must not let anyone die again.

After this fight, I'm gonna find (y/n) no matter what.

Inupi POV

The plan go smoothly, I knock up Takashi Mitsuya's head really hard and surely he won't get up in a minute but there something triggers me when I arrive there. 'Why the fuck Ayaka doing at here?!' she on Toman side?! Since when?

I almost hit her hard but that weak maggot and Chifuyu try to attack me and Koko. 'Tch, stupid!' I give Koko a sign and he immediately understands it. With a nod, I hit that bitch hard and then give the Chifuyu boy a punch. That boy looks surprised by my action, but that doesn't matter because after I'm done with him I gonna make sure that bitch suffers!

'I'll gonna make you pay what have you done to (y/n)!'

(y/n) POV

"Hatchumm!"

"Damn bro, I've told you that we need to wrap her with more clothes," tells Rindou toward his brother Ran.

"No worry, we can just hug her when she feels cold. Right (y/n)?" asked Ran.

"Nope. I prefer hot drinks" I cross my hand.

"Aww..don't be so cold!" pout Ran.

Rindou smirk and take my hand. "Now let's not waste the time, let's go find what you want to buy." but I don't have money, thought to myself. I grip my winter jacket and frown. "But I-" my words was cut off by Ran.

"If it's about money, don't mention it. We buy anything for you, just pick anything that caught your eye, sweetheart," said Ran with a smile on his face.

"As a reward, you must spend time with us sometimes" reply Rindou while he looks away with a tinted blush on his face.

I nod happily and grab their hands with a chuckle. 'This is the best! I never spend my time shopping or buying anything I love because of my sickness in my past life, so I gonna have some fun!'

Since when was Haitani's brother close to me? It all began on the Valhalla arc. They both told me they have never met a brave girl like me. Mostly, all the girls they ever play with are only spoiled ass bitch. They are not that bad, they treat me as their younger sister and Iza-Kun trusts them to look after me. 'Speak of Iza-Kun, where is he?'

"Oh, where Iza-Kun? He said he wants to go with us too?" I ask.

They both look at each other and Ran scratches his head. "You see, he has something to do with it. Don't worry, he'll be home before you know it" said Rindou trying to cheer me up.

"Oh, okay then. I just buy something for him"

Third POV

The truth (y/n) never know is Izana and Kakucho right now collecting (y/n) information and finding all the bullies who did to her in the past time. The reason why (y/n) always has a nightmare, traumas and why she didn't want to go to school. (y/n) prefer self-learned than going to school. He searches all of that, the reasons behind everything.

He truly loves (y/n), and even lets his hand dirty of blood because of (y/n)

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

I'm sorry for the late publishing, due of my college life and my sem break just began..I promise I'll try harder to continue this story until the end.

For who still waiting my story, thank you and sorry for making you guys waiting.🙏

Anyways, love you guys so much❤️

-miema