Chapter Ⅺ

The Truth

The war has end

The war has end. Baji save and Kazutora being arrested because tried to kill someone. Takemichi nagging me while we on the way ride to hospital. I have to stay a few days at there due losing much blood. 'I can feel the hospital glaring at me'

While im stuck at hospital, Mikey and Draken visited Kazutora to accepted his forgiveness.

"Ahhhh..yes I did it again! Even to be stabbed again. Author-chan meanie" I look at outside through the window and sigh loudly didnt even realize Takemichi beside me.

"(y/n), can I ask you a questions?" I look at him and he look at me with serious expression.

"Who are you? How do you know about everything going to happened?" I was surprise by his question. 'I didnt see that coming' I awkward laughing "What do you mean, Mitchi-nii?"

He look at me "I dont think everything you did it just a coincidence, (y/n)" he said. "Are you a time leapers too?" he ask. I sigh.

"Actually Mitchi-nii..im not a time leaper like you..im from another world. My character at here didnt even existed from beginning." I scare to face him. "..and I know everything about might happen in future.." I explain everything to him.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

"So, you telling me in the true story Baji will died because I didnt make it in time?" he ask me.

"Yes, not just him but..Emma, Izana and others too will died." I look at him with sad expression. He pat my head.

"Thank you (y/n), Im glad you're here." he thanked me. "You dont mind me being here?" I ask him.

"No" He smile at me. "Lets save everyone together!" he said. I beam and hug him "yeah! Lets goo!"

The nurse suddenly burst in.

"Please dont be noisy at here!" said the nurse. We both apologize at her and giggle after that. 'I going to visit Kazutora after im out of here'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Kisaki POV

"Fuck! My plan is ruined! All because of that bitch! Your bitch Hanma." I yell at him.

"Ehh...but we not official yet tho" he smirk at me. I scoff, felt disgusting by that words. 'I didnt expect she will be there too' I pinch the temple between my head.

"I need another plan" I sigh.

"Care to let me join in?" a girl suddenly appear behind us. "Who are you bitch?" I give a glare while Hanma just smile look at her.

"My name is Ayaka. I wouldn't like to join you guys" she smile look at us.

'Huh? This wimp bitch?' "I dont want to waste my time for this" I start to walk away.

"You too want ruined her life,right?" I stop my pace and turn my back to look at her. "And I really want to see that too." she smile widely like a psycho bitch. I grin "welcome Ayaka" Hanma beside me just laughing.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

'Sigh'

I cant sleep, its already 2 am. Is it because I sleep too long while im at hospital? I take a walk around this place and I suddenly saw a 24 hours store. "Im hungry"

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Yumm. "This meat bun is delicious!" I continue walking while looking at the starry night sky above me. "What beautiful night." mumbling with stuffed meat bun on my mouth. My eyes suddenly caught the place that I want to go since I was a kid. "Ohhh..a playgrwound!" (still mouth full)

"Wohoo!! This is fun!" I yell. "Oii.. You are so loud brat." say someone beside me. 'Eh?! Sanzu?' I tried to stop the swing but my hand suddenly slip away from the swing holder.

"Ahh!" I close my eyes accepting to face the ground. "Sigh, you're really clumsy brat aren't ya?" he catch me from fallen to the ground and smirk when he look at my pathetic face. "You should be glad about it brat"

I push him away and scoff "thanks! but stop called me brat. I have a name you know, its (y/n)." he look at me with uninterested expression. "So?" he reply. There was irk on my face and I smile at him. "Tell me your name."

"Why should I?" he smirk when he look at my desperate face. "You should go home. Its already late." he shooed me away. I pout and stomp away from that place. "Fine! Goodnight!"

"It Sanzu Haruchiyo" he yell from my back. When I turn my back to look at him and he was nowhere to be found.

"Whoa..creepy gotta run."

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Bonus

After (y/n) go home, Sanzu walked toward at dark alley where he seen some punks planned to hurt (y/n) and beat them until breathless. "Tch, what a bug" he left them just like that.

Meanwhile, when (y/n) arrive at home she saw a box infront of her door house. When she open it, inside was full of snacks and sweets. She read the piece of paper that stick on box and shock by it.

'Dear darlin, I hope you get well soon

Love Izana'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

This chapter is just some chillin' moment. Nothin serious about it. Sorry:^)

And thank you for reading my story❤(ӦvӦ。)

-Miema