Chapter XIV

Hurt』卍

〚I'm sorry guys for not being updated about the past three months

〚I'm sorry guys for not being updated about the past three months. I've got an important exam that I have to take and it ended last week. Quite stressful back then but now I'm fine (I guess)〛

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Ayaka POV

Our plan goes smoothly as we wanted to be, the shocked face she make was hilarious. 'I should take a picture of it' I snickering.

I hate her. Ever since our first meeting until now I despised her from bottom of my heart. Why? because she stole everything from me and make me felt like apathetic. I'm the one who is supposed to be the coolest person, the smartest one, and the skilled one not her. It was irritating to me when I saw her happy in her life.

While I'm trying the cool down my head my eyes suddenly caught something unexpected. "Isn't that (y/n)? who is she with-" 'Ohho! good good! you make our plan when even perfectly!' I smile satisfied. "You're soo dead (y/n)~"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

Draken texted us about today's meeting at the old building and without wasting our time we start our pace to the location. When we arrive, all the admin was already there including Kisaki, bitchy Ayaka, and that bastard Hanma. Hanma smirk when he sees me and Ayaka smiles at me with her eyes telling me 'you're soo done' I avoid their gaze focusing on Mikey.

"Hakkai, you're the boss's little bro aren't ya?" Smiley starts talking. 'So it already happened, no wonder Inupi and Koko were in rush yesterday. How could I forget about that?' "You must be spying on us for Black Dragon aren't you?!" Mucho yell. Takemichi is about to say something but is cut off by Mucho.

Hakkai kneel down to ask permission to leave Toman but of course, Takemichi gonna object to it and do something really embarrassing by giving Mikey dorayaki, really Takemichi? In the end, the result is still the same Hakkai leaves the Toman.

"We still have one more case," Mikey said while he look at me. "Care to explain, (y/n)?" I look at him with confusion and sweat already dripping off my face. 'tch habit' "What do you mean Mikey?" Now they look at you like you are their prey.

"still play dumb?" Mikey asks with an annoyed gaze.

I stay silent thinking what is this about..' shit don't tell me-'

"Fine, if you don't want to say it I show it. Ayaka" Mikey looks at Ayaka and she gives him her phone. "what is this mean, (y/n)?" he shows the picture to us all. The picture of me hanging out with Inupi and Koko yesterday. 'Wait, ho-'

"Ya bitch also Black Dragon spy too?!" said Smiley with irk on his face. Mucho walked toward me about to grab my hair but Takemichi and Chifuyu stop him. "Why the fuck did you stop me?!" Mucho punch Takemichi's stomach and I run to him. Mucho continues his action to grab my hair but Mikey stops him.

"Let her explain," he said

"I'm not a spy I swear! Their both just my old friends and their also didn't know that I'm in Toman. Mikey you trust me didn't you?" I said while looking at him.

He stays silent for a minute and starts to answer. "I didn't say I trust you, (y/n). For the time being with you, I felt suspicion toward your action. You told me to not believe Ayaka but it seems like the table has turned, huh?" he said with his unreliable gaze.

'Ohh, I make a wrong move huh?' thought myself. I hate the gaze they give me, it makes me feel like a weak incapable person. "So Mikey, what do you want me to do?" I ask him.

"Why are you asking me? Is up to you not me," he says bluntly. "I think it will be better if you just leave Toman" Mucho said with hatred in his eyes. 'Talk big when you are the traitorous one' I scoff when I look at him.

"Seems like you guys keeping this bitch, huh?" I whisper to myself then my left cheek stung when Ayaka slapped across my face.

"(y/n)! what did I ever do to you that make you hate me so much?!" she yell and make all the guys run toward her to comfort her. Chifuyu and Takemichi look at her with disbelieving expressions, they both know the true story.

I walk out from that place with hatred feeling while holding back my tears. I heard Takemichi and Chifuyu yell out my name but I just quickly pace running away from their sight.

'If I know this will happen I'll never wish to save everyone' at the end the tears that I hold finally flow across my face.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hey guys! I hope you all doing well. I want to thank you guys who are willing to await the next update. Love you guys!❤️

Feel free to vote and leave a comment

-love miema