Chapter XVI

To find you』卍

『To find you』卍

Baji POV

"Yo. Somethin big happened while i'm away, huh?" I sit beside someone i'm close with. "Mikey" He staring at the sea with taiyaki on his mouth then he look at me.

"Should I trust her, Baji?" he ask. I sigh and ask him back. "Did she do somethin back behind us?"

"She was caught at Valhalla hideout"

"Then, what about me?" he lost his words and continue staring at the sea.

I remembered that day when she saved me without hesitation. The only thing I saw in her eyes was pure desperation to save me from death, I can imagine myself what would happened when she doesn't act like that on that day. I stand up from my sit and walk toward my bike.

"I trust (y/n). But that Ayaka girl I don't. Listen, to me she is a parasite that will kill us all." I give him a warning to make him realize. He look at me with his serious expression.

"Do you know where (y/n)? I think..I crossed the line" the guilty and regret that he felt after (y/n) left that day still haunting him today. "I should apologize to her"

I look at him with disbelieve 'Mikey the mighty guy gonna apologize to (y/n)??!' I start the engine and tell him that I never seen (y/n) anywhere. "Hey, gotta go before my mother kill me" I wave him goodbye and going back home.

"Where are you, (y/n). I hope you're fine"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

The sound of bird chirping waking me and a grip around my waist tighten when I try to sit up. "Izana, wake up it almost 11 am." I struggling from his tight grip.

"Mmnhh..five more minutes, darlin~" he whining while snuggle closer to me. "Beside today is weekend let's spend more time with me on the bed" he smile.

"Still I need to wash myself first" finally freeing from his deathly grip. "Noooo! Don't leave meee!~" he try to grab me but I manage to avoid that and we start to play cat and mouse game.

"I swear if I catch you i'm gonna bite you!" he smirk.

"Please don't! you gonna kill me!" I chuckle. He use this opportunity to grab you as fast as lighting then he pinned me down on his bed. "Gotcha" he look at with proudly. I can feel my face gettin hotter with this position and we both stare straight to our eyes. He bite my neck mark me as his.

"Ouch! Nnn..Izana don't bite to hard" I grunt. He stroke my cheek with our lips almost touch. "(y/n)..I.."

"Boss!! We got some new informati-..sorry" Kakucho quickly closed back the door. I look back at Izana with his murderers expression stuck on his face.

"I'll be back" said Izana and he quickly peck on my lip.

"Goodluck Kakucho" I claps my together "I hope you don't die" I mutter myself.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Takemichi POV

It's been two weeks since that incident, we still didn't found (y/n) anywhere. 'where did she go? She didn't even contact me?!' I begin to panic and almost trip over on my way back home from Chifuyu place.

"I've call her but she never answered it"

"Hey, Takemitchi." I hear someone called me.

I turn around and see Mikey. 'What does he want from me?' his face look serious and I scare by it. 'Should I ran away?!'

"Y-yeah, Mikey-kun..need somethin?" I ask him.

"Do you know where (y/n)-chan?" he ask.

I frowned when I heard he said that. "What do you want to do with her?" even thought I scared but I snapped when I heard he said that name. 'I swear if you gonna do something to her..I'll beat your ass!'

"Just wondering if you know where she gone to?" he said. I look at his eyes and I see the guilty that wrap around him.

"I don't know. I even tried to contact her but failed, I wondered who caused it."

Mikey frown and glare at me. "Okay, then" he leave without beat me into a pulp. 'I thought he gonna kill me'

"He look really mess up, huh?"

Mikey POV

'Where is she? How is she doing? Is she still alive?!' I don't know..I really don't know! 'I-I need to find her..' everything was mess up I should just trusted her..I should..

I need to apologize to her, yeah I should! By that, we can be together again and of course we can even spend more time together with me, Draken, Baji, the twins, and others.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..so please come back..I need you" I said with tears fall over my cheek. 'I don't want to lose someone important to me again.'

'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hello guys, I know my story late being late updated and I sorry to make you guys waiting🙇‍♀️. I have news which I recently just entering university and Will late updated the story.🤧

Also forgive me for my bad grammar.🥺

Anyways thank you for continue reading my stories, love ya guys❤️

Love miema