Chapter Ⅶ

『Keep Living On』卍

'Starting this chap Im gonna insert some b!tch

'Starting this chap Im gonna insert some b!tch. Have fun👏'

Draken POV

"Mikey, im glad she made it if not I going to kill that Kiyomasa." I clench my fist and Mikey pat my back to calming me down. "Yeah, me too. But she strong I know she can made it" Mikey smile but actually he cries too.

"Why would she doing that for?" I still dont understand why would she sacrifice herself for me, we just meet a few weeks ago. "I dont know Kenchin, but what I know is she save right now."

"Yeah, you're right"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

"Miss (y/n), you need to wake up. Your friends is waiting for you"

"Reika-san? Is that you?" my tears starting overflowing from my eyes and I try to hug her but I cant. "Reika-san, I miss you I miss mom and dad! How are you guys doin'?" I yell "Why I cannot reaching you, Reika-san?!"

"Im sorry miss (y/n) but I cant do anything about it. Dont worry mom and dad is doing well. Miss, you're now have a new life that you need to keep living on. Just be yourself, okay" she starting to fade away. "No, please dont leave me" I cried even harder. "Goodbye miss (y/n). Have a nice life"

"Nooo!"

Huff huff huff

Huff huff huff

I feel the pain from my head and my abdomen. I wipe the tears from my eyes and bite my lip. 'where am I?' I look at my surrounding..seems like im at hospital. I try to remember what happened before I collapsed.

Oh my "Did I save Draken?" I fist up in the air and yell. "Yess! I did it, I change the plot!!" right now im standing on my bed put my hand on my waist feel proud about it.

Suddenly a nurse burst into my room. "Oh my gosh Miss, what are you doing?! Please sit down!" She nagging how dangerous my action is and I apologize to her. Then, she went out to tell call the doctor.

I yelping happily "I guess I should make a plan about what going happen next. A fight between Valhalla and Toman, Baji died on that day." 'I should protect him' "Yosh! Im gonna save them all!" I yell again another nurse burst in and nagging me again.

Takemichi POV

I on my way to visit her and to be honest I didnt expect things like this might happened, the moment (y/n) came was perfectly on time when Draken being stabbed. Is this a coincidence?

I mean there's no way she would know about the future. Unless..she is the time leaped too! When I was about to open her room I heard.. "Yosh! Im gonna save them all!"

'Huh?

Did I heard it right? Who she gonna save? I open her room and she look at me with smile on her face. 'Should I ask her?' I smile back at her.

(y/n) POV

"Hello Mitchi-nii, how are you?"

"Thats my line, (y/n). You know how worry I am when I see you bloody mess?!" Mitchi-nii tear start fall and he clench the blanket. "D-dont do that again.." I give him a hug and pat his back to calming him down.

'Im sorry but I have to do this' "alright, im sorry" in this live I have to save everyone, so everyone can live happily. Not long after that, Mikey and Draken come in.

"Oh hi Mikey, Draken!" I greet them and they immediately hug me tightly. Mitchi-nii look at me surprisingly and I chuckle by their action but then being scold by Draken about what happened on that day. After a few minutes, other toman members come to give me a visit and we all chit chatting happily.

'This is the best moment in my new live' I smile looking at them. Draken see it and come sit next to me.

"Thank you even thought you action is stupid on that day" said Draken.

"Heh, anything for my friends" he look at me speechless. "Ne Draken can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" he look at me. "Can I call you Kenchin?" he laugh when he heard that. "Ya know, I dont like others than Mikey call me that but for you I let you" he give me thumbs up.

But everything goes silent when suddenly a girl burst in. "Oh (y/n), im glad you're fine." she hug me. 'Huh? Who's this?' thought myself. After that she mad at everyone in the room. Everyone was confuse and dumbfounded by her action.

"Oii! Who the heck are you?!" said Draken.

"Of course im (y/n) best friend!" she said proudly. "What?" I look at her. "Its me Ayaka-chan!" she grab my shoulder.

'Why I feel so disgust by her action? I dont remember anything about her..who is she?'

This is her⤊

This is her⤊

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Hello guys thank you for keep reading my story🤗❤️

I hope you guys enjoy it

Feel free to votes and comments❤️

-Miema