Chapter Ⅸ

Before War』卍

『Before War』卍

(y/n) POV

What just happen? A few moment ago, a girl suddenly come to my class and talked something useless. Then now, we both being drag by Kazutora-kun? 'Sigh' he going to bring us to Valhalla hideout.

"We are here!" Kazutora yell and everyone looking at us.

"Yo Kazutora, you bring a pretty girl at here too? Can she handle it?" said the guy and everyone at here laughing. 'Its Hanma'

"Ehh, she is Hanagaki's too" Kazutora tilt his head.

Hanma look at me and smirk. "Humm.. twin, huh? Thats cute."

"She totally different from that wimp next to her" said Baji. I didnt surprise by it cause I know the story went but Takemichi is a different story.

Baji punch his own trusted friend like a punching bag. I clench my fist 'calm down, its not the right time yet' I glance at Hanma and Kisaki from behind me cause they been staring at me ever since I step my foot in this place. 'Disgusting'

Hanma POV

"Her vibe is hit different dont you think so, Kisaki?" I ask him. He didnt let his eyes off from that girl since she step in here.

"I never know he has a twin" he said while putting his hand under his chin.

"Hey, you know I really want her to join us." Kisaki look at me and rise his right eyebrow. "Thats not bad idea but does she want it?"

"Lets figure it out"

(y/n) POV

"Do you have to go that far?" I ask him

He scoff and "this is just a test, (y/n). Dont stand on my way" he glare at me and I glare him back. Takemichi try to calm me down but Hanma suddenly come approaching us.

"You got some fire there, pretty face. Want to join us?" he ask me. Everyone was gap.

"Huh? Of course...I dont want to. Why should I?" I give him a glare and he just laughing by that action. "You are really different from all girls I meet. What your name again? (y/n)? Thats a pretty name tho" he grin at me.

"Anything else to say? If not, im out of here, lets go Mitchi-nii." We both out from that place. I give a quick glance at Chifuyu unconscious state and walking out from there.

Takemichi been scolding me about my action and im just laughed by his action.

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Its a raining day and we are at Shinichiro-san grave, Mikey brother.

"Hey, Takemitchi. I told you to bring Baji back but why only his right hand I see at here. Do you want to die?"

Before we get here, Chifuyu told us everything about Baji plan. "This is happen when Takemichi make a fuss that night, you should be thankful"

Takemichi apologize. "Baji-san is cool, right?" I turn my face away cause Chifuyu smile is cute. 'Cute!'

"yeah, he sure are really cool!" I give him smile. "Yeah Baji-kun is cool" said Takemichi. Chifuyu chuckle by our action.

Back to present

"Mikey-kun I want to be the top man of Toman. Thats my wish" Takemichi said confidently. I smile by his action 'all fire up, huh?'

"And I will support him, Mikey-kun" I step out from behind Takemichi.

Mikey POV

After they left, Kenchin stay beside me "He is quite bold right?" asked him.

"Yeah, he is and I also love they bond as twin sibling. Even they both is a bit different but they still help each other." I smile look at him.

"Yeah, you're right"

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

(y/n) POV

"Ne, (y/n)-chan do you still want to follow us?" ask Chifuyu.

"Yes, of course!" I skipping behind them. "Hey, Takemichi she sure more energetic than you" said Chifuyu to Takemichi.

"She is but sometime she can be chaotic too, like almost burn neighbours backyard because they always so noisy at night" Takemichi sigh when he remembered it. Chifuyu just laugh about it.

We meet Osanai at the wood store. He explaining to us about how and who Kisaki Tetta really are. "Turns out he just a normal student" said Takemichi.

"He is smart to manipulated other peoples that his talent." they both looking at me. "Yes, you're right" reply Chifuyu.

"Bye, Chifuyu! Careful on your way home" waving a goodbye and we both walk our own way path.

'Just two more days before the war begin. I'll definitely gonna change it!'

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Ayaka POV

What is wrong with that bitch?! Is she knock her head off or something?? I was walking around this place and suddenly saw (y/n) with two guys beside her.

Who is that guys, they look attractive and what is she doin at there. Since when she so energetic like that? Last time I saw her, she looked like person that wanted to kill her self but now she looks totally different.

'But dont worry, I will make sure you suffer more than before.' I smirk look at her from a far.

' I smirk look at her from a far

↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤

Fire upp to next chapter about Bloody Hallowen Arc!!🤯

Hey guys, thank you for reading my story. Stay tuned to next chapter guys!😘

-Miema