Prologue

Ilankodi pov:

"You"

"You" we both said at same time.

"Useless creature" I uttered.

"Rowdy girl" he slowly said.

"Behave properly" I heard my mom voice from my side.

I thought of saying regarding this man to my mom.

Oh no. Am in a deep pit. Shit shit

He is already having child. That wont be problem for me. But, what about his first wife. As I still remember he spoked about ishaan(Child) mother which means his wife. So the mother of the child is still alive. Then why this bastard is again getting married to me.

Is he taking his revenge for slapping him that many times. And also he is an manwhore. Oh no. But his letter says everything differently.

He is bad man only. I concluded.

"Why you were going to marry me, when your first wife is already alive" I asked him. As far as I know, that incident happened back in 5 months. And, even if his wife died in between these 5 months, did anyone will remarry this much soon. So my conclusion is his first wife is still Ali...

"Fuck, what with whom I was married for first time." he asked me slowly with irritation dripping in his face.

"Say the slogan along with me" Iyaar shouted at us.

"With this child mother" I slowly said at his side.

"Are you for real, he is my nephew. Am his uncle. Not his father. His mom is my dad's brother daughter, which means she is my sister. " he finished and cursed at me.

Oops.

So...

He is not married.

"Are you sure it's your first marraige" I asked him again.

He looks irritated.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Once I got married. I just thought 'Atlast got married, But!...'. Because only I know the reality of this marriage. I sadly smiled at this.

Author's note:

Author's note:

Hi dears❤️. After a Long time!!

How was the prologue?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❣️