Chapter 77

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"I don't want to sleep" she says at me, who is sitting in between my thighs.

"You have to ila"

"No I don't want to" she says by wrapping my hand over her stomach.

"It's been two days, I don't want to sleep. Rather want to be with you only. To speak with you reyansh" she says by leaning more into my chest. I smiled.

"I see"

"Yes you see" she grumpily says at me.

"Don't these man don't know, that there is something called romance?" she murmured. Like everytime I could able to hear it.

"I heard you"

"So what you are gonna do. Nothing right" she says at me.

"Now you are speaking properly with me. " I asked her.

"Yes, it's been two days right. So am okay as of now." she says.

"Mmm" I hummed at her by nuzzling my head on her neck.

"You know what, stop wearing this saree. And just wear my shirt. It suits you more" I says at her.

"Mmmm" she moaned as I peppered her kiss all over her neck.

"You bad man" she says after sometime.

"Aren't you going to go office?" she asked me.

"I have to.... Buy I don't want to leave you baby"

"Why are you calling me as baby?"

"You are my baby"

"No no..... We will have baby.. Call her/him as baby. Not me...." she says.

"Why not baby?"

"I want a special nickname... Not like this..." she says.

"How about rowdy?"

"What rowdy?" she asks me confusedly.

"Hy wait.... So..... In your phone one time I saw.... A. ... Name called.. Row... Rowdy..... But i didn't seen it properly. As I was scrolling to search for some other contacts... So... Give me your phone" she akss me.

I gave my phone to her.

She opened my phone, by pressing my thumb for fingerprint.

"Where is that contacts... Ahhh I got it.." with that she starts to search with the name rowdy. There stood the contact of Rowdy wife❤️.

"Hello mister, what is this?" she asks me.

I sheepishly smiled at her. 

"Heartin is okay. Wife is okay.. Why this rowdy?" she asks me by turning to my side.