Chapter 59

***Don't want to make you guys wait

***Don't want to make you guys wait. Little boring xhapt too. But I hope you guys will like it. Happy reading💞. See you guys in weekend💖***

Reyansh pov:

"You fucker, you have audicity to threat with my wife" I shouts as I pressed my boot over his neck, where that man is lying beside his other rowdymates with a gun shot on their legs. I didn't shoot them anywhere but below their knees. Everyone is moaning. Suits them.

"l..leave..please....." that man shouts at me.

"Who sended you?" I asked him with my angry voice.

"si.. Sir we.... For Ravi anna wa.. Wants to get revenge... W.. Sorry" that's what he said before blacking out as the blood were ozing out from below his knee.

I searched for my phone, but it was lying on the road which is already  broken into pieces.

Shit.

I looked down at my wife, who is already fainted on my arms. I put my gun back into my back pocket. And took ila in a bridal state in my arms.

God this girl.

I put her down on the pathway and then jogged to my lying bike. I searched for her handbag luckily it is under our bike. After taking it, I searched for the water bottle which she always used to carry. After grabbing the water bottle, I runned towards her with the handbag.

"Ila" I called her by grabbing her chubby face in my hand. My heart started to thump fast.

First I spilled the water from the bottle into my hand and sightly sprinkled over her face.

"Ila" I slowly called her by slightly tapping her cheek.

"Ilankodi" I slowly pronounced her, with my heat beat is started to risen.

"I..." I stopped pronouncing her name again, as I sensed some movements in her eyes. That's when I breath out.

God. This girl is scaring me to death. I immediately collected her in my arms and hugged her tightly.