Chapter 24

Ilankodi pov :

Ilankodi pov :

Its an breaktime, so, I came to see ishaan. When I entered into the room, only to see the fight.

An girl is grabbing my ishaan hair in her fist and trying to hit him.

Oh my god.

I looked inside the classroom. No teachers were present.

Shit.

I immediately moved inside and grabbed that small girl who is fighting with my boy.

It is just 1 week of his school.

"Leave..." that small girl shouted at me. As I grabbed her fist.

"Ishaan" I called him.

His face looks is having the tears.

Oh my boy. I immediately made the girl to stand on her feet and scooped my boy, in my arms and moved out of the classroom.

How could anyone be this irrespect.

"Baby" I called him, only to hear his weeping.

"Baby boy don't cry" I said at him. He nodded his head as no at me. His crying sound started to boom near my ear.

"Baby what happened, say to aunty" I asked him.

"She.... Slapped me..... Go.. For sitting... In hr place.... I don't have.... Another place I sit there. But she.. Slap... Me...." he said at me.

"All see" he weepingly said at me. I inspected his face which is having the slight slap mark.

After 10 mins, he somehow cooled down. I sighed.

I entered into the classroom, and walked towards the girl. I grabbed her hand slowly and took her out. Still now, no teacher is present.

That girl first didn't came along with me. But when I grabbed her, she somehow came along with me.

So much of arrogance

'She is just a child'

With that I made her to sit on the bench and made ishaan to sit beside her but with some gaps.

"Okay what is your name baby?" I asked her by kneeling down before them.

She just turned her head by folding her hands.

"Am asking you" I again said at her.

"I don't speak with strangers" she replied.

"Am not a stranger. Am a teacher" I amusedly replied at her.

"You are not"

"Am"

"But I didn't seen you taking any classes." she asked me.