Chapter 73

***Thank you all for your concerns 😘❤️

***Thank you all for your concerns 😘❤️. Am fine now😙🤗. Happy reading. ***

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

Its been two days, now she is okay. Whenever this girl becomes sick, I become mad. I don't know why, but i can't able to see her in pain.

She becomes my world, that's for sure.

I kept thinking about her.

"Sir" I heard a loud voice which made me to come back to the reality.

"Yes Miss. Shilpa"

"Sir, if you want please go and meet your wife sir. You seems very lost today" she said to me concernedly.

"Excuse me"

"Sir, actually you were kept mumbling regarding your wife. That's why I said like that. Sorry sir" she says at me. Fuck.

"Please your sign is required on it sir. And coming to the ranjeev case, we could able to come up with some of assumptions, we may need to investigate in that place again sir. So that we may get some more clue to find out the real culprit sir."

"Okay, please took faizan with you."

"Thank you sir" she saluted at me and moves out of my cabin.

I got a call, I looked at my phone it is from gayu.

"Hello" I attended the call.

"Hello maams"

"Yes gayu"

"My birthday is in next week. What is the gift that you were planning to give  me?" she asks me. This girl is very naughty one.

"What do you want my dear sister in law" I asks her, as we both really becomes close. After all she is my ila's baby how will I not be close with her.

'Then what is stopping you from loving your wife?' my mind screamed at me.

"Hello maams"

"Am there gayu. Yes tell me"