Chapter 26

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

"Ila" he again called me.

"Mahin just shut up" I shouted at him.

"Ila happy teacher's day" argh this man.

I looked at reyansh side. He raised his eyebrow at me. What I will say to him. That some mental personality disorder man is calling me as beautiful and torturing me with his non sync words. Arghhh. I just shrugged at him.

"Ila am calling you" not again.

No more blunders were needed to my life. Please please god.......

Before I finish my prayer, this man start with his blunder.

"Happy teachers day ila" saying this he showed me the rose. I glared at him. I looked at my left side only to see reyansh clenching his fist. I just closed my eyes.

"Beautiful, you look very beautiful today" he said. I just face palmed myself.

"Mahin what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just trying to capture your heart"

Reyansh cleared his throat.

It would be better if I dig myself right here rather than being here.

Mahin looked at the source of the interrupt.

"Hello sir. Who are you?" mahim asked him.

"Who are you?" reyansh asked him.

"Her boyfriend" mahin said at reyansh.

"What"

"What" me and reyansh shouted at the same time.

"Yeah am her boyfriend" saying this mahin came to my side and wrapped his hand over my shoulder.

Reyansh looked very irritated. I tried to take out of his hand from my shoulder but he is holding me very tightly from my left side.

"Ple...." before I say at mahin.

Reyansh just grabbed me towards him by wrapping his hand over my waist.

"Hy what are you doing with my girlfriend" mahin asked reyansh.

"Am her husband" reyansh shouted at him.

"So what, am her boyfriend" mahis again said and wrapped his hand over my shoulder.

I looked at both of them.

"She is my wife" reyansh shouted at him.

"She is my girlfriend"

"She is my wife"

"She is my girlfriend"

"She is my wife" saying this instantly reyansh took out his revolver from his pocket and pressed it over mahin's head.