Chapter 63

***Hi all, how are you all💞

***Hi all, how are you all💞. Missed my updates?
Here you go❤️. Thanks for everyone. Happy reading💖***

Ilankodi pov:

"I will go and see my husband" I said to mom. Who is still looking at me with an shocked expression.

But am not going to care about it. I have more things to worry about. Definitely not her words.

"Ila stop, I didn't taunting you. What am saying is that, what if mapilai thin..."

"Amma please, I don't know what is your problem amma on wearing this cloth. It's not like married woman are not wearing chudi"

She came nearer to me and grabbed my chin.

"Ila, that is different. You are different da. I don't want anyone to mock about you. What if your in laws mocks you. There are M..."

"Amma you are unbelievable Ma. Atleast now leave me to live like I want amma. Before getting married, you taunted me ma. I too have faced it, I don't think there will be more hurtful words than your words mumma. You have never defended me, instead you starts to mock me along with every other relatives. Please amma, am sick of this. You remember amma, when I was studying 6th standard, while am I trying to wear frock. You didn't allowed me, saying that my thick thighs will be shown. Please amma, I stopped choosing ma. But now I want to choose for myself. Not to be in your orders. And am not going to care about others, hell with them. All they did is asking me reduce my weight. Did they seen my tears, did they seen me that I didn't tried myself anything. Did they seen that I was continuioously binging. Stop it amma. If you can't support, then atleast don't mock me... Am seriously fed up with your words amma. The partiality between your own child, I hate it amma. I hate it... Do you know, how much I was under stress those days. Do you?. Whenever you ask me to not eat or wear those things, but you ask your other child to eat or wear those things. Am tired of being your puppet mumma. Let me live my life Mumma. Just because am fat/ugly it doesn't mean I can't wear these dress. "

She looks really shock.

I walked out of the kitchen by wiping the threating tears.

" Ila"appa called me.