Chapter 9

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

After leaving both of them, I messaged jeevika regarding my urgent work. She started to give me lecture.

She already gone to the home to make ready everything.

She is the one who always take care of everything.

'Hereafter your wife is there to yane care of you' my mind replied. I stopped my actions.

Am having wife.

Am married man.

But that doesn't going to change any of my normal routine right. Me and she knows, that this marriage doesn't have any value. So there is no problem. Only one problem is that I need to share the room with her.

A brainless woman who is calling me as gangster, don't she knows my occupation.

Am the fucking police officer for fuck sake. Its okay, either way I too don't know anything about her.

"Reyansh" I heard DIG voice from wirelsesss transceiver.

"Yes Sir" I responded. As my work is calling me. Already DC asked sorry for involving me in work during my marriage itself. I mean actually not many knows that am married. I only informed to DC, but he said to some of my team members. Once I reached the police station i immediately changed my clothes in bathroom.

Then I left my control station to DSP office. So that they can give the order.

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

Once I changed into some other normal saree. I sat over the bed, his bed.

The bed is so comfy comfy. This room is actually very sapcious, with an study table in the corner with a study lamp in it. An mirror table, bedside table with drawers, one bathroom, an wardrobe, TV.

I stood up and gone towards the study table, which holds many tamil literature books. With a specs over there. I took one of the book, before I start to read it. An door knocking sound I heard. So i kept the book on the table and moved towards the door. And unlocked the latch first then open the lock and opened the door.