Chapter 48

***Am sorry you guys didn't have expected this

***Am sorry you guys didn't have expected this. But am sorry😔. I hope you will like this chapter☹️. Happy reading❣️***

Reyansh pov :

I opened my eyes at morning. I looked at clock, which says it is 5 'O clock.

I looked below, where my wife is sleeping over my chest. Her face is fully hided in my chest.

"Am sorry ila, for making you worry yesterday. By saying that you don't love me." I slowly said at her.

Her face has the evidence of her yesterday's crying.

"Why are you crying over this brooding man ila. I have never spend a valid time with you. How you love me Mrs. Ila. God, your proposal I just love it. You can't control this mouth of yours, that I know." I said to her by moving her hair from her face.

"Did anyone kiss their husband in his work place. Only you are capable of doing it" I said, by brushing my nose with her nose.

She scrunched her nose in her sleepy state.

I holded myself from laughing.

Her face, her expressions are always been my favourite.

I smiled.

When she proposed me, when she kissed me, My heart actually stopped. I didn't expect that, one day she will start to love me. That too for a man like me. Who doesn't show any emotions.

But her sister words ringed in my ears. I got to know many things from her sister, which really shocked me to the core. How could they thought of marrying ilankodi off to some single parent. Am Not against it, but the problem is that he is not a good man.

That irked me.

Her parents just want her daughter to get married, that's it.

And I know ilankodi mentality very well. I have never seen her complimenting herself. I have seen many times, even when I assured her that she is looking good in that cloth. She won't accept it. She needs assurance everytime. I don't want her to be like that.