Chapter 8

***Double update of the day❣️

***Double update of the day❣️. Little boring chapter😝. Adjust karro. Happy reading❤️❣️***

 Happy reading❤️❣️***

Ilankodi pov:

Mom came and take me to the manamaedai(Stage), all over the walking I can able to hear my every bangles and anklets sound.

Once we reached the manadamaedi, the bride music were blasted. Then atlast mom took me to the stage.

Atleast now the groom came right or else he didn't come saying some important work to handle.

With this thinking I looked above, only to see a man is sitting. I couldn't able to see him clearly. Just his back Is visible that too only a smaller portion. As some aunties and uncles were hiding the groom.

Whoever he may be, either way we both were going to lead our lives as  stranger only.

I just hope that man I mean groom won't call off this marraige once he see me.

Atlast mom made me to sit beside my soon to be hubby. Thinking this many butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Atlast am going to get married.

Atalst.

I know the consequences of this marraige. But am not going to be the barrier of my sister marriage, this is enough.

Mom leaned over me to made my garland properly over my shoulder.

"Chant along with me" iyaar said. I nodded my head at the iyaar and got the rose Petals from his hand. Still now I didn't seen his..... My soon to be hubby... Hubby face.

"Resh" I heard a small voice from my beside. I liked down there a small boy is sitting over the groom.

He looks familiar to me, wait he is that useless creature son right. Oh my god, am I going to get married to that useless creature, manwhore, gangster family side person. Then groom also like that man right. Oh no, this family will be an gangster family. That day itself he was speaking like guns something like this.