Chapter 30

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

Its been, four days of that incident. Every time when I get call from unknown number, my heart will just goes to peak.

Like everyday I waited for Jeevika along with ishaan.

"Ishaan how was the class today my buddy" I asked him.

"Good" he said and clapped.

I smlied took him and placed him in my lap. He is so adorable, that I just want to bite him.

I kissed his cheeks.

"Can I get one beautiful" argh

"Excuse me"

"Just a cheeky type kiss. Like sister giving to her brother?" he asked me.

"Stranger Is a stranger" I shouted at him.

"Not for so long" he said.

"What do you meant by that" I asked him confusedly.

"You will know soon" he said at me.

"You and your useless riddles" I shouted at him.

"Cool cutiee. Cool" he tried to pacify me.

"Rithika" he called her niece.

She just looked at him and again turned her head. And started to speak with her friend.

He just sighed.

"She needs a mother" he said at me.

"What happened to her mother" I asked him.

"She...." before he say rithish came and called him, so he gone but not before pulling my cheeks and winking at me.

I nodded my head as no at him.

"Bad uncle" ishaan said. I hugged him tightly, my boy.

I kissed his head.

I looked and seen Jeevika is coming towards us. She looked at rithish and immediately turned towards us.

Something is wrong.

Like everyday we had lunch and then she gone. After finishing my work, I reached home at 6.30.

I started to help Jeevika, after refreshing. She like everyday opposed me helping her. But it is wrong, that leaving her alone doing the household chore.

I hope she will start her college soon. So that she may relieve from doing everyone's chore. Then I will take care of those useless peoples in my home.

After dinner, I sat along with Jeevika who is making ishaan bed.

"Jeevika, are you hiding something from me" I asked her.