Chapter 74

*** NOTE:Itlaic words means flashback

*** NOTE:Itlaic words means flashback. Happy reading❤️. ***

Reyansh pov:

Its been 46 hours, I feel like shit. A complete shit.

"Reyansh we will find her man. Please atleast take some rest." rithish started to say.

"Yes Anna, we will find our cutiee anna." mahin too says to me. As I stood before my carhood. Right now we all are standing before the main check post. While my team were searching for that car, as well as the two members which we got a sketch of their faces. Only a slight image we got from the cctv footage.

This is not going to use.

"Please anna take rest first. Atleast have some food Anna. " mahin says at me.

"Hy stop that car" I shouts at my team.

I runned towards the car, and tries to open the backseat door.

"Open the damn door" I shouts at the driver. Immediately he put unlock the child lock. Then I opened the door, only to see a woman.

"Ila" i calls her slowly.

"Mumma" an child called that lady who turns towards me. She is not my ila.

"What happened sir?. Just because you have the authority it doesn't mean you could raise your voi.... "

"Am sorry" I walks away the car. Shilpa says something to that diver in the car.

"Sir, please take some rest. We will look into it" shilpa says by walking near to me.

I nods as no at her.

I need ila.

I need her.

Where are you baby?

"Reyansh" I looked only to see raadhika.

"Please take some rest reyansh, we will find out anni. You are not thinking right now reyansh. If you want anni, you have to be yourself. You are not being you." she says at me.