👑Chapter-2👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[A man was standing there,while his body was trembling in fear. Then someone came near him and said something.]

"Hey,go!..The king called you!" A man in his 40s said to that man.

"Please,I don't want to go there!! please s-save me!" He said,while begging to the old man.

"Go,or you will get killed by him!" The old man said.

[That scared man begged him while crying,but then,4 mens came near him and,grabbed him by his hair,while, pulling him to come with them.]

"Master,here!" ...

"We brought him,master!" ...

[They said while pulling that man.
Then,an unknown person got up from his throne and said something.]

"Oh..see,what we have here!" The unknown person said,with his deep voice,while, laughing.

"Please, I will not do it again!! please forgive me!" The man said.

"You think,I will forgive you that easily?...But,No,because, I am the one and only,Demon named,Kim Taehyung, that punishes the sinners and,you committed a really big sin! so,I have to punish you now!" He said,while smirking at the scared man.

But,No,because, I am the one and only,Demon named,Kim Taehyung, that punishes the sinners and,you committed a really big sin! so,I have to punish you now!" He said,while smirking at the scared man

Y/N'S POV:-

[I was watching,my only best friend, Jiyeon,who was trying to talk with someone for almost 30 mins,but, she can't able to talk with that person because that, fucking person was busy with some of slut like girls.
I was worried for her so,I go near her and said something.]

"Jiyeon,do you really think that,he will talk to you?" Y/n asked her.

"Y/n..I have some hope so,I am trying!" Jiyeon replied to her.

"Jiyeon...he can never keep you happy because,he is just a playboy,try to understand!" She said.

"No,he will talk!..I know he will!" Jiyeon replied, hopelessly.

"Aish,listen, he is not good for you!" She said.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Jiyeon was sad because,she was enable to talk with her crush because,her crush is a playboy but,she still have some hope that she can change him.
Y/n was comforting and,making her happy because,she can't see her only best friend,sad.]

"Jiyeon,look at me once!..Listen,you will get a really good partner in the future but,when the right time will come then! and,it's not the right time! wait for that special person,okay? I am sure,he will come soon in your life! now smile!!" She said comforting her and, Jiyeon smiled at her.

Listen,you will get a really good partner in the future but,when the right time will come then! and,it's not the right time! wait for that special person,okay? I am sure,he will come soon in your life! now smile!!" She said comforting her and, Jiy...

"I think you are right! he is not good, and I can't change anyone like that! and,also he is not perfect for me and,I will wait for the right time!" Jiyeon said.

"That's my girl!..so,what about a shopping date for today?" She said.

"Ofcourse!" Jiyeon said and,they hugged each other, gently.