👑Chapter-3👑

"Hey,Y/n!!!" Rose said.

"Y/nieeee!!" Lia called her name.
_________________

"Huh,why are they calling you?" Jiyeon asked,Y/n.

"I don't know! Let me ask them!" Y/n replied.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Lia and, Rose were,Y/n's ex best friend's and,they were the fake types of friends,so they are no longer friends.
Then, lia and, Rose came near, Y/n calling her name.]

"What happened? why are you two calling me?" Y/n asked them, being a bit confused.

"Come with us!" Lia said.

[Lia and Rose dragged her and,they took, Jiyeon with them, too.]

"Uff..finally,we arrived!" Rose said.

"Guys,what are we doing here in,school's abandoned store room?" Jiyeon asked them.

"Don't worry,Jiyeon! No one is gonna eat you up!" Rose replied.

"First of all! you two witches are the one,who dragged us here and what are we doing here? can someone explain me?" Jiyeon asked them, raising her one brow.

"Can you two people tell me that,what are we doing here?..This place is a bit...creepy!" Y/n said, looking at the place.

"Aish,you are really coward!..so,we dragged you here because,we want your help!" Lia said.

"What type of help you want from us?" Jiyeon asked.

"Wait,first of all, I want to question you two that....Do you believe in ghosts?" Rose asked them.

"Umm...yes!" Y/n said.

"Ofcourse,we do believe! but,why are you asking these questions?" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Then play, "Ouija board" game and prove that ghosts exists!" Lia said, smirking at them.

"What? are you fucking serious? do you even know that,how dangerous that fucking game is?" Jiyeon said, widening her eyes.

"No,we don't believe!...if you proved that ghosts actually exist by playing that game then,we can believe and also, if you proved then, we will do whatever you two tell us to do,so......deal?" Lia said.

[Y/n and, Jiyeon thought for some times. Then, Jiyeon said something to,Y/n by whispering near her one ear.]

"Listen,Y/n! I think,we should do this challenge! and, if we proved then, they will do what, we say to them! I know, it's all fake but,you know that,we can use a trick to fool the fool?" Jiyeon said, whispering to her.

"Okay, but..if ghosts actually exists then?" Y/n asked, whispering back.

"Uff..stupid,Y/n! I told you that, ghosts are not real! it's all just a made up story and,that, "Ouija board" is just a game!!  nothing will happen,okay?" Jiyeon replied, annoyingly.

"O-okay...we will play!" Y/n said.

"So, what's your decision?" Lia asked, interuppting between them.

"We will play that game!" Jiyeon said to them.

"Really?" Rose shouted at little,not believing,what they said,right now.

"Yes...!" Y/n said.

"But,if anything bad happens with us then,you two will take the responsibility,okay?" Jiyeon said, warning them.

"Oh ok! but,do you know the rules for the game?" Lia asked.

"Umm,yes! but, I don't remember it!" Jiyeon replied.

"Wait a min!..here are the rules and,how to play the game correctly!" Rose said and,Lia showed them the rules and many more information about the game.
___________________________

RULES FOR THE GAME:-

(If you want to know,then read it! and, it's not that important to read the rules..so,your wish...!)

1. Never play alone.

2. Do not allow the board to count down through the numbers.

3. Always place a silver item on the board before playing.

4. Never mention "God".

5. Always say goodbye.

6. Never burn the Ouija board.

7. Never leave the planchette on the board.

8. Never ask,when you will die.
________________________

"Hmm...this game is quite interesting and very easy too!" Jiyeon said.

"What appears is not,what you always see!(Jo dikhta hai,wo kabhi hota nahi)." Lia said.

"So,come here at 3am! because this is a night challenge!" Rose said.

[But, secretly Rose and Lia were smirking.]