👑Chapter-25👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"Y/n? are you there??" Jisoo said, waving her one hand infront of her face and,then, she came in right senses.

"Y-yeah!!" Y/n replied to her, stuttering.

"But,why are you blushing?..wait,did something happened between you two??" She asked and,Y/n nods and,told everything to her,that happened,a while ago, between, her and, Taehyung. Jisoo got shocked after, listening to her.

"You naughty naughty naughty!"🌚 She said.

"No! I-i don't love him!!" Y/n said.

"But,when i asked it?..i think,you--" Jisoo was about to say something,when,Y/n cutted her words off and said something.

"Stop this now!!... anyways,i can't process anything right now, because of that,so, i am going to washroom!" She said.
______________________

[She turned on the tap and, splashed some water at her own face,while, she looked at the mirror. She can still feel his lips warmness onto hers. Then,she got out of her imagination and, cleaned her face,with the help of the towel. She was about to leave the washroom,when a man blocked her way and, locked the washroom's door from inside. She got startled at his actions.]

"Who are you?? and,why you locked the door???"

[She screamed but,he puts his left palm on her mouth, preventing her to not scream more. He opened his black mask from his face while,Y/n widened her eyes.]

"J-jungkook??"

"Shhh!!..No noise,baby!"

"W-why are you here??"

"I came for you!..do you know,how much i missed you! your touch and everything??"

[He said to her as, he immediately pulled her more closer to him,while, kissing her roughly. She didn't kissed him back and tried to free herself from his tight grip.
He took something from his pocket and injected in her shoulder, gently while, still kissing her. She got unconscious and, Jungkook took her in his arms and, went somewhere.]
_______________________

"Kim Jisoo,where is Y/n?" Taehyung asked to her.

"Sir,she said that, she is going to washroom!" She replied.

[But, someone interupped them and, said something.]

"No! she is not in washroom!..she told me that,she is going somewhere because, someone special is waiting for her there and, she also said to inform you two!!" Irene said to them.

"But, without my permission?... suspicious!" Taehyung mumbled to himself,while, raising one brow at her.

"Really, Irene?" Jisoo asked her and,she nods.
_________________________

[She woke up with a heavy headache and found herself in a bedroom.]

"So,my baby woke up!"

[He said to her, smiling sweetly.]

"Where am i??..why are you doing this???"

"It's our bedroom and,it's because,i fucking love you!!"

"Why???..you cheated on me!! did you forgot that!?!"

[She shouted at him.]

"Baby,it was just a mistake and,i am very sorry for that!..i regret it!... please, forgive me once and,i promise that, i will never do such stupidity again!!"

"How can i forgive a cheater like you??you broke my trust! i will never come back to you again!!"

"But..why,baby??"