👑Chapter-20👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Taehyung hugged her petite figure, while, caressing and,patting her back, comforting the crying, Y/n. He doesn't know that,why he was doing those sweet and,comforting things to her, instead of killing her, and,making her suffer. He couldn't understand his own feelings and everytime, whenever,he is with her, he only asks one question to himself.."Am i in love with her?". After some good times,some cute, little snores were heard by him from,the sleeping Y/n. He slightly chuckles at her cute sleeping state and carries her to her hotel room.]
_________________________

[Krystal gasps when,she saw, Taehyung, coming to the hotel room, carrying, Y/n in his arms.]

"What happened to her??"

[Krystal asked him, being confused and worried but, Taehyung hushed her from, making any noise. Then, he went to the bed and, placed Y/n's sleeping figure there, carefully, without making any noise,while, Krystal watched every steps of him.]

"She slept there!..so,i brought her here!" He said slowly,like whispering to her.

"Don't make her stressed! she already is...! and,take care of her!!" He said and,she nods but,she was still confused about something.

"But,what happened? and,why are you worrying about her this much?" She asks, being a bit curious.

"Her ex or,we can say, that cheater made her sad again and,the last question of yours....is just useless!" He said,with a expressionless face.

"Why so rude?" She said and,gave him a bored look.

"I think,i should go now!" He said to her.

[With that, Taehyung goes near to the door,but...]

[Krystal's eyes changed into, black and,she attacks, Taehyung with her powers

[Krystal's eyes changed into, black and,she attacks, Taehyung with her powers.]

[Taehyung slightly groans in pain while, Krystal chuckles at his weak state

[Taehyung slightly groans in pain while, Krystal chuckles at his weak state.]

"When the prey has come to the hunter himself,why should the hunter will waste the time,then?" She said,while, laughing like a crazy evil entity.

"Hah..so clever!" He said,while, smirking,on the ground.

"But,you can't do anything to me at this time!!...cause,you are not so far with your weakness..who is Y/n!" She said, smirking back.

"I knew it from the start that,you came back!" He said.

"And,now..i will destroy you and,her too!!"

[With that,she used her powers to kill him and,he can't do anything to her because,in the devil's Bible,it's clearly written that.."Whenever,the devil is around with his weakness,the devil king can't use his powers to defeat anyone".]

"Kill me but, don't do anything t-to her..!!" He said,while, spitting blood from his own mouth.

"Don't k-kill her..! what she did to you?!?!" He asked.

"She was destined to be your angel..'The Devil's Angel'!...but,when the Devil, himself will die soon with my own hands,then,why should the destined to be your Angel have to live in this world??" She said, smirking at him and,then,she went near,Y/n,who was sleeping.

"First,i will kill your weakness!..then,i will finish you!" She said and,then,took out her magical sword and,she was about to attack her with that but,then...

"I had a strong doubt on you from the start!..you crazy witch!!" He said,while, he stopped that, sword from his powers.

"You,again?!?" Krystal said, being a bit shocked.

"J-jimin?" Taehyung mumbled,with his vulnerable state.

"You witch,what you did with, Taehyung!?!?!" He growled in anger,while, Krystal was getting scared of him and,his changing aura.

[Jimin attacks her,  punching her multiple times,with his power in extreme anger.]

"It's time to finish you for, forever!!" Jimin said,while,he took her magical sword and,stabs her to death

"T-taehyung-ahh!!!" He said softly,while, going near him.

"A-are you okay??" He asked to him.

[Seeing him in a really weak state,he got more worried.]

"Y-yeah!..but,is s-she okay??" Taehyung said.

"Yahhh,you are injured and,in this state too but,you are still worrying about,that Y/n??" He asked him,while, a tear escaped from his left eye.

"Don't worry!..she i-is okay!!" He said in his almost cracked voice,while, trying not to cry harder,after seeing him like that.

"Yahh,Jimin!..i am okay!! don't worry about me!!" He said, laughing.

"Shut up! and,let me heal you!!" Jimin said, scolding him.

[He healed, Taehyung with his powers, but, the scars were still there and visible, meanwhile, Taehyung was shocked,cause, he saw Jimin,like this for the first time.]

"The scars will be there for some weeks!..but,what happened to her?..i mean,she just slept,then why didn't she woke up, after hearing the noises??"

"Thank god that,my perfume made her unconscious!" Taehyung said, sighing in relief.

"Your perfume??..wait a damn min!!..did you two did something--" Jimin said, shockingly.

"Shut up!!! we didn't did that!!...she just fell asleep in my embrace!!" He replied.

"In your embrace??..but,what was she doing in your embrace???" Jimin asked being a bit confused.

"Yahh!! i was just comforting her because,her ex boyfriend or, that fucking cheater made her cry again, and again!!..that's why!!" He said, explaining him, everything.

"You,and comforting her??.. Impossible!!" Jimin said,while, Taehyung glared at him.

"But,wait!..are you falling for her??" He asks to him, excitedly and, expecting to hear a, 'Yes',  from him.

"I don't know!..maybe!...you know what,i can't understand myself and,my feelings!!" He replied.

"Mhm..i understand!!" He said.

_____________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Enjoyed?🌚