👑Chapter-8👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"So,how is this company? did you liked it?"

"Ofcourse, Jimin!"

"But...because of that girl,we got a chance to come here,Tae!"

"Hmm, that's true!...but,can you tell me that girl's name?"

"Her name is,Park Y/n!...but,you are stalking her,and, you didn't knew her name till now?"

"Yes! but,you know well that,I forgot everyone's name!"

"Lol,that's true! but,when are you going to kill her?"

"Umm,I don't know!"

"Aish,you don't know anything! Stupid Tae!"

[Jimin mumbled and,Taehyung said something while glaring at him darkly.]

"What did you said?"

"N-nothing!!"

"It's better for you to shut your mouth up!"

"But,how are you gonna kill her?"

"Hmm,I didn't thought about this yet?"

"I think,you should seduce her! if she gets traped in your trap,then, you can easily kill her! and,I know very well that, you can seduce anyone!"

[Jimin smirks after saying that.]

_TIME SKIPS_

"Y/nahh,why are you looking upset? is everything okay?"

[She asked the girl,who was looking sad and worried about something.]

"No,I am fine!"

"Stop lying,Y/n! I am your best friend! so, you can share anything with me! please tell me!! what happened to you? why are you sad? is it about,Lia or something?"

"No,Jiyeon!...it's about,Money and,you know my financial problems! I took a loan last month and,the loan sharks are blackmailing me now for not giving them back their money!...I don't know,what to do now!"

"I wish that,I could help you but...I am also in debts!"

[Jiyeon, looked down,when an idea pops in her mind.]

"Wait,you can do a job after your graduation! Right?"

"What?...a job? but--"

"Aish! In one week,you will graduate this high school! you are so stupid,Y/n!"

[Y/n,rolled eyes at her.]

"But,which job?"

"Your wish!...you can do sweeping and mopping in someone's house,lmao!"😂

[Y/n was like:😒]

Meanwhile:

"Mr.Kim Taehyung,the new CEO of the Kim's corporation is searching for a humble and a trustworthy secretary for him. Hundreds of girls are applying for this job but got rejected by Mr.Kim Taehyung. so,If you want to try,then contact this number and apply now! Who knows,if you are that lucky girl to get a job like this! Not only this but,the salary amount will be double,if you got the job!!"

[Y/n and Jiyeon were carefully listening that news of the job. Then,Jiyeon said something while getting excited.]

"Y/nieee! you will fit in this job perfectly and with Mr.Kim Taehyung too,lol!"

"Stop it, Jiyeon!!"

[She slapped her arms playfully.]

"Listen girl,try this one!!...who knows,if you are that lucky girl?"

"But,they rejected so many girls and,I know that,they will reject me too!"

[Jiyeon sighed and then, said something.]

"Y/n...! try try but don't cry! we don't know,what will happen but,you can atleast try! Right?"

"Ok,ok! I will try!...now happy?"

"Yesss!"

[They shared a sweet hug with each other.]