👑Chapter-11👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"Why didn't she still came in my cabin?!?" Taehyung said, angrily on the phone.

"I am so sorry,sir!! i am telling her to come now!" The human replied, apologizing.

[Then, Taehyung harshly slammed his phone on the table.]

_SOME MINUTES LATER_

"S-sir,can i-i come in?" She said, stuttering.

"No,no! wait,i will keep a red carpet here,so, that you can come like a model,Am i right...Miss Park Y/n?" He said being frustrated.

"I-i am sorry,sir!" She said.

"What were you doing there and, almost for an half an hour?" He asked, raising his one brow at her.

"I-i was just--" She was about to complete her sentence,when, he cutted her words off and said something.

"Busy talking with your new friend,right?" He said, mocking her.

"........Y-yes...I-i am sorry! I will n-not do this again!" She replied.

"Stop with your fucking sorry!!...and, yes! If you do anything wrong from tomorrow, then, ready to face the consequences. Mark my words!" He exclaimed, warning her.

"Yes,sir! I will take care of this from now onwards!" She said and bowed at him.

"Okay! then, let's see!" He said and,smirked at her,while, she looked at him, innocently.

"So, ready these files!...FAST!!!' He said,while,he handed her some files and papers. She nods at him and takes the files from him.

_TIME SKIPS_
IN OFFICE LIBRARY:- (Or whatever you call it,lol)

]Y/n,was trying to catch a file in the bookshelf with the help of a chair but, she losses her balance but then...]

[Taehyung caught Y/n from her waist

The two of them were looking in each others eyes deeply. Y/n,was lost in her own world when, Taehyung suddenly frees her from his grip that causes her to fall on the ground. She groaned loudly while, he smirked at her but deep down, he was feeling guilty for doing it.]

"So, carefully and think twice before you do something, or, you will fall like this everyday and every moment!" He said to her, mockingly and,then, left from there.

Meanwhile~

"Y/nieee? are you okay??"

"Jisoo unnie?"

"Did you got hurt somewhere?"

[Jisoo asked being worried for her.]

"No,I am okay! Nothing happened to me and, you don't need to worry about this!"