👑Chapter-4👑

"Hey,wake up! don't you wanna go there?Y/n..wake up!" Jiyeon shouted at her.

"Jiyeon,please go by yourself!...I am sleepy!" Y/n said while, sleeping peacefully.

"Are you serious??...oh my holy---....
Rose and Lia are here!! get up,you lazy potato!" Jiyeon said.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Y/n, got up quickly after hearing that and,she got ready with all "Ouija board" games stuffs.]

_TIME SKIPS_

"Are you sure that, you two want to do this?" Lia said.

"Yes,we will! but Y/n,are you okay with this?" Jiyeon said.

"Yes!..I will do this challenge!" Y/n replied, feeling a bit scared.

[Y/n,Jiyeon,Rose and Lia are now in school's abondent storeroom and now, it's 2:57Am.]

"Ok! so,now, we are going outside and,we will watch,you two from there!" Rose said.

"Yes,and, we will record this from there!" Lia said.

[Then,Rose and, Lia went outside but, before going, they both smirked because, they locked the door from outside,but Y/n and Jiyeon didn't knew about it.]

INSIDE THE STOREROOM:-

"Ok! so,all things are ready and,I think,the two witches are recording us! so,can we start now?" Jiyeon said to,Y/n.

"But...something is strange and fishy about them! because,do you know,they don't talk with us after that incident and now,they are behaving with us really nicely? but why,they are behaving like this with us and,only now? is this all a trap?" Y/n said, suspecting them.

"No! you are just overthinking!! time is running fast!! let's start!" Jiyeon said, curiously.

[The two of them placed their fingers on the planchette.]

"Is anyone there?" Y/n asked to the Ouija board

"If anyone is there with us,then, please, give us a sign!" Jiyeon said.

"Please,tell us through this board!" Y/n said.

"Kim Taehyung!! are you here? please give us a sign,that you are here with us!" Jiyeon shouted a little.

"What? who is Kim Taehyung?" Y/n asked her, raising her one brow.

"Y/n,don't you know the famous demon,Kim Taehyung?? he is the most powerful demon in the world! if this game is real then,I know that, he will come and,will give us a sign!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Jiyeon,do you think this game is a joke to you?" She said, annoyingly.

"Don't worry,Y/n! nothing will happen!" Jiyeon said, calming her down.

"Are you serious?" Y/n said.

"Y/n,listen! I knew it that,this was fake!!they lied to us! this game is fak-- "

[Jiyeon was speechless,when a thud like sound came from outside the storeroom.]

"W-what was that?" Jiyeon asked her, stuttering.

"I-i don't know!" Y/n replied, stuttering.

[But,then, the two of them gasped,when the planchette moved and,it moved at "Yes", automatically.]

"Y/n,did you moved it?" Jiyeon asked, widening her eyes.

"No,I didn't did anything!" Y/n said.

"O-okay! that means...the spirit is here!" Jiyeon said in fear.

"Y-yes, Jiyeon!! a-ask a question!" Y/n replied, stuttering.

"O-ok!!.....NO...NO,I CAN'T!! OH GOD,I AM SCARED!!!" Jiyeon screamed and got up, leaving the planchette.

[But,then a noise came again from outside and,the sound of piano came from there.]

"J-jiyeon?

"J-jiyeon?..what's happening?" Y/n asked being scared.

"Wait!...we don't have a piano in s-school!" Jiyeon said, stuttering and, getting more scared.

[Then,the candles blowed out on its own and,they screamed loudly, in fear and, ran but,the door was locked from outside.]

[The two of them, sat on the ground while, hugging each other and,crying becausezthey were really scared

[The two of them, sat on the ground while, hugging each other and,crying becausezthey were really scared.]

"Y-y/niee?..we broke the rules!" Jiyeon said,while crying hard and, hugging,Y/n tightly.

"I-it's all are my fault!" Jiyeon said.

"It's not the time to talk about this!!...we have to escape from here,first!" Y/n replied, crying with her.

[Then, the door opened by itself and,they ran away from there quickly.]

[Little did they know that,it was a bad spirit

[Little did they know that,it was a bad spirit.......But, they didn't know that, they invited, the most dangerous and, the powerful demon,who punishes the sinners,the one and only,KIM TAEHYUNG.]