👑Chapter-5👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[The two girls were running from the school while one of them said something.]

"Jiyeon,run fast!! we have to escape from here!"

"Don't you have eyes? I am running! you need to run faster!"

[The two of them reached their apartment, while running and panting heavily. Jiyeon locked the door of their bedroom.]

"Jiyeon,are you okay?"

"Yes,and, what about you?"

"I am also okay! But, Jiyeon...was that all true?"

"I don't know! or...someone did a prank with us? and,where were the two witches are?"

"Yes, Jiyeon! I think,the same! Rose and Lia played with us again!"

"Yes! that's why,they were behaving like that!"

"But,Jiyeon!..please, sleep with me!! I am scared!"

"What?"

"Please!...cuddle me,and sleep!! please!"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Please...!"

[Y/n attacked Jiyeon with her puppy eyes.]

"O-ok! B-but,this is only one time!"

[Y/n,giggled cutely like a baby and hugged, Jiyeon.]

"Aish,this girl!!..you are really heavy!"

NEXT MORNING:-
_IN SCHOOL_

"You two bitches!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Ouch!!!"

[Jiyeon pulled, Rose and Lia's hair while, the two of them hissed in pain.]

(DON'T KNOW BUT LET'S IMAGINE LIKE THIS

(DON'T KNOW BUT LET'S IMAGINE LIKE THIS....😂😂😂)

"Jiyeon,what are you doing?? let them go!!" Y/n said, widening her eyes.

"WTF!!!..let me go!!" Rose shouted but,it was no use.

"Wait! first of all,tell me, why you pranked us?" Jiyeon asked them.

"Ahh, what the hell!!! what type of prank?" Lia asked being confused.

"Don't you two bitches remember?" Jiyeon said.

"LET ME GO!! WE DIDN'T DID ANY PRANK WITH YOU TWO!!" Lia shouted, loudly,while,she yanked, Jiyeon's hands away from her.

"Then,who did this all with us last night?" Y/n asked her in a straight forward tone.

"WE ONLY LOCKED THE DOOR FROM OUTSIDE!! NOTHING ELSE---...I-i mean i-i c-can explain!!" Lia shouted and unknowingly told them the truth.

"What you did,Lia?? you told the truth?" Rose whispered in her one ear.

"W-what?" Jiyeon said, being full shocked and,then got more angry.

"Listen, Jiyeon!!..I-i can explain everythin--"

[Before, Lia was able to complete her sentence, Jiyeon punched her right in the face.]

(I REALLY CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHILE WRITING AND ALSO WHILE TYPING

(I REALLY CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHILE WRITING AND ALSO WHILE TYPING...😂😂😂)

"Ahhhhhh....!"

"JIYEON,STOB IT!!!" Y/n shouted and,controlled, Jiyeon,who was not in her right senses,right now.

"LISTEN,YOU TWO BITCHES!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Jiyeon growled at them,in anger.

"Calm down,Jiyeon!" Y/n said, calming her.

[Lia and Rose left from there, while being scared of seeing, Jiyeon like this.
Jiyeon is scary as hell,when, she is angry and, Y/n knows that,so, she dragged her from there.]

"THAT TWO BITCHES!! I SWEAR I WILL KILL THEM!!"

"It's okay!! it's over now,so, stop it!"

"BUT, HOW DARE THEY DO THAT?"

"Jiyeon,calm down!..calm down! take a deep breath!"

[Jiyeon did as she said.]

"Ok! but,I have a doubt!..if they did not did that,then, who did?" Jiyeon said, confusingly.

"A ghost?" Y/n said.

"Aish,Y/niee pabo!! ghost doesn't exists! I think,some kids did this or, I think they lied to us!" Jiyeon said.

"I think so!" Y/n said, doubting on them again.

_TIME SKIPS_

[Y/n came with two soda bottles in her hands,while, coming towards, Jiyeon.]

"Jiyeon?..who are you staring at?"

"H-huh?"

"Uff,Jiyeon! again?"

"Y/n, I can't stop me to love him!"

"I know but...!"

"I think, I should confess my feelings to him!...I can't hold this anymore!! I don't know,if he likes me or not but,I will! if,he rejected me then,I don't know,what will I do!"

"Then...as your wish!"