👑Chapter-24👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Sitting in his sofa, he took a sip from his wine glass,while, turning on the TV.]

"It's been rumoured that,Kim Taehyung,the CEO of Kim's enterprises is dating,his secratary, Park Y/n.and,they have been seen in many places together like a couple! but,it's not confirmed yet!"...said the news reporter.

[After listening and watching the photos of, Taehyung and Y/n together,his blood started to boil. He grabbed that,wine bottle,that was placed on the table, in his right hand and,he threw it right at the TV screen,in anger.]

"I will not let him take her away from me!...she is mine and only mine!!"...He said in his husky voice.
___________________

"Yahh, Park Y/n!! why didn't you told me that,you broke up with that jerk?!" Jiyeon asked her.

"So?..he cheated on me and, he deserves that!" She replied in a straight forward tone.

"What?!? he cheated on you??" She asks her, shockingly and,Y/n nods,while, a tear slides down, through her cheek.

"I will kill that,Mf!!..how dare,he do that with you? don't worry,Y/n-ahh! i am here for you!!" Jiyeon said and, hugged her crying figure,while, trying to comfort her.

"I knew it,that, he is not good for you! infact,he doesn't deserves you!!" Jiyeon said.
____________________

"Mhm!! looks like someone is busy in love!" Jimin said to, Taehyung,who was busy admiring someone.

"I am totally crazy for her now!" Taehyung replied, smiling like an idot.

"But,you were going to kill her but,she made you like this!" He chuckled, saying.

"I think,you should confess her!" He said and, Taehyung's heart skipped a beat after listening that.

"B-but,w-what if she doesn't feels the same a-as me??" He said as,he was afraid of rejection but,Jimin was ready to make his confident, anytime.

"Aish! then,what?...you want her to love you? Right?" He asked while, Taehyung nods his head.

"Then,give her love potion! she will automatically fall for you after drinking that!.. simple!!" He said and, Taehyung slapped his one arm.