👑Chapter-23👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"I am very lucky to have her, as, my girlfriend!" Taehyung said to her.

[Y/n rolled her eyes at his words, while,he made her more jealous but,then, her eyes caught something that made her heart flutter. She ran to that creature and,started to carress it with her hands.]

"Aww,you are so cute!..Tae tae,see! what i found!!" She said.

[His heart melted after, he heard her calling him as,"Tae tae".]

"See, isn't it cute??" She said,while, she played with that cute little puppy.

"Yes!..just like you!" He said,while, he was lost in her innocence but,soon, he realised that,what he just said. Y/n chuckled at him.

"I want this puppy!!" She said.

"Then,who's stopping you? take it!" He said.

"But, Jiyeon hates dogs!" She replied.

"Oppss!! then,i will take him with me and, whenever, you want to meet him,then come to me!" He said.

"Good idea but..what will we name him??" She asked.

"What about.. Yeontan?" He said.

[Y/n nods in happiness, while,he just stared at her, smiling. Y/n notices his intense gaze at herself and,they made an eye contact for 1 minute.]

"I-i think,i should go now!..it's getting l-late too!!" She said in a hesitating voice and,then, took fast steps to her hotel.

"Wait!..i will drop you!" He was fast enough to hold her hands, preventing her to go anywhere.

"I said stop!.. didn't you heard that?" He said like, ordering her, while,she was too nervous to say anything at that moment. She just nods her head in agreement but,in nervousness too.

"Wait a minute!..i booked a cab for us, just now!" He said.

"B-but,i can go by my own!..i am not a baby anymore!!" She said and,he just chuckles at her cute behaviours.

"So..when are you going back to,Seoul?" Taehyung asked her.

"Maybe..tommorow?...cause,this USA was a curse for me...!" She replied,while, she kept her head down.

"Aish! just forgot about him!..stop chasing that bastard,who doesn't even cares about you!!" He said and,she just nods at his words.

"By the way,i am also going back to,Korea!..so,wanna come with me?' He said.

"B-but,how can i?" She asked, stuttering, nervously.

"Aish!..you are coming with me and,it's not safe too,to go alone!!" He said.

"O-okay!!" She said.

[Time skips to morning and,the two of them sat on their seats in, flight. There was an awkward silence between them but, Taehyung broke that silence and said something.]

"So..i wanted to ask you that!...as you know that,i am your guardian angel but,what am I to you??"