👑Chapter-27👑

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"Did i disturbed you two?" She asked while smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked her, being confused.

[She went near,Y/n and,asks her something.]

"So,you are another slut of, Taehyung? right?" She asks her,while looking at her in a disgusted way.

"Watch your mouth, Kim Jennie!!" Taehyung shouts a little.

"How can you live with this poor and a cheap girl like her, Taehyung??" Jennie asked, rudely.

"JUST ENOUGH!!!" He shouts and,the next moment,he slapped, Jennie, right in the cheek.

"Oppa,never raised his voice at me but,for you,he even hitted me!!" Jennie said,to Y/n,while glaring at her,who was left shocked and confused.

"Get out of here now!" He said, angrily.

"You are such a whore!" She said,as she pushed,Y/n and,she falls on the ground.

[Jennie left and, Taehyung went towards,Y/n and helped her.]

"Y/n,are you okay? Did you got hurt somewhere??" He asked her, worriedly.

"Taehyung,who was she? And,why you shouted at her? And,you even hitted her!!..Why??" She asked.

"She is just my immature sister! And,she misbehaved with you and she deserves that, That's why!" He replied to her.

"But,you didn't even told me that,you have a sister!!" She said.

"I was going to tell you that!" He said.

"Go and say,sorry to her,now!" She said, ordering him.

"But,she is still immature, that's why--" He was about to complete his sentence,when,she cutted his words off and,said something.

"You told me that,you will do everything, as i say? Am I right?" She asked him,in a straight forward tone.

"Ofcourse,yes! I can kill for you and,can die for you!!" He said.

"Then,say sorry to her!" She ordered.

"...Okay,i am sorry!" He replied.

"Don't say this to me but,to your sister!" She exclaimed.

"Fine!!" He said and,walked from there, aggressively.
_

__________________________

"Hey, Taehyung?..why are you looking mad? Is everything alright??" Jimin asked being, worried.

"Yes,Jimin...I am okay! I just got pissed off by someone!" Taehyung replied.

"But,who?" He asked, curiously.

"Jennie!" He replied.

"What? Jennie came back from abroad??" Jimin asked being a little shocked.

"Yes! And,do you know,what she did,a while ago?" Taehyung said and,told,Jimin everything that,what she did to,Y/n.

"Calm down,Tae! she is just too childish!... Anyways,what about that new employee??" Jimin said.

"Oh yeah,i think,we should go and,start the interview!" Taehyung replied, calmly, flashing a small smile at him.

_________________________