👑Chapter-13👑

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:-

My dear lovely readers! i wanted to say that... sometimes,i don't feel like writing books anymore! i think,i am not perfect at all or anything. sometimes,i hate myself too much! sometimes,i just wanna kill myself! and,i just write what's in my heart...should I leave Wattpad? i don't know what to do,i am just confused! My heart is telling to don't leave but,my mind is telling the opposite...can I get some motivations from you all?
______________________________________
_____________

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"So,what's our next project, Tae?"

[Jimin asked, Taehyung while driving the car. Taehyung was sitting in the back seat,listening to music with earphones on. And,Taehyung didn't replied anything to him.]

"Tae?..... Taehyung!!"

[Jimin shouted at him but,no response.]

"TAEEE!!!"

[Jimin shouted very loudly this time, while Jimin turned his head towards Taehyung. But,then...]

"Oye,tujhe gadi thik se chalani nahi ati kya be?!?"
(Translation: "Don't you know,how to drive a car?!?")

[A girl who got slightly hit by, Jimin's car and, fell on the ground with her scooty, shouted at Jimin. Then,Jimin opens his car's door fastly and ran towards that girl to help her.]

"I am so sorry,miss!"

[Jimin said while, he helps her to stand up,but, that girl pushes him away from herself. Then,that girl said something to Jimin.]

"You bandar,agar tujhe sadak par gadi chalani nahi ati toh space mein chale jayo,udhar jakar udhana apni farari ki sawari ko!"
(Translation: "You monkey,if you don't know,how to drive a car,then, go to space and, drive your farari ki sawari there!")

"Mein samajh gaya tumhari bhasa...Miss rude!"
(Translation: "I understood your language...Miss rude!")

"How dare you to call me from that name?!?"

"Toh kya bulaun? Babu sona,Jadu tona?? naam toh mujhe nahi pata tumhara!"
(Translation: "Then how should I call you? i don't even know your name!")

"Oh yeah...Ayesha Mehra hai mera naam! i mean,call me only, Ayesha!"
(Translation: "Oh yeah...Ayesha Mehra is my name! i mean,call me only, Ayesha!)

"Wow,nice name,Miss Ayesha! and,i am Park Jimin!! you call call me only, Jimin!"

[He smiles at her and, takes out his hand for a handshake to, Ayesha.]

"I am so sorry for what I did..!"

"You bandar,sirf sorry se kaam nahi chalega!..Meri pyari si scooty ka per puncture kar diya tumne!"
(Translation: "You monkey, only sorry will not work!..you broke my lovely scooty's leg!")

"Scooty ka per bhi hota hai kya??"
(Translation: "Do scooty have legs too??")

"Abe, scooty ka tyre puncture ho gaya hai or wo bhi sirf teri wajah se,bandar kahi ke!"
(Translation: "Aish, Scooty's tyre is puncherd and, that's all because of you, monkey!")

"Oh! then,i will repair your lovely scooty!"

"Really?..I don't trust you!"

"But,only in one condition!"

"Kaisi condition?"
Translation: ("Which condition?")

"You have to give me your phone number,so that, I can give you, your scooty back after repairing it!... so,do you agree with it?"

[Ayesha thinks about it for sometime then,speaks.]

"Hmm... okay,then!"

[Then, Aayesha gives her phone number to, Tharki Jimin.(Lmao)]

"I will book a cab for you!"

"Oye hoye, dialogue toh hero jaise mar rahe ho! Par asliyat mein tum mere liye sirf ek bandar ho! Jyada herogiri mat marna mere samna, samajh gaye,bandar kahi ke?!"
(Translation: "Don't act like a hero and,you are only a monkey for me! And, stop with your dialogues,you monkey?!")

"Thik hai toh mein bandar hun...toh,kya tum meri, Mrs.Bandar ban na pasand karogi?"
(Translation: "Okay,so, if i am a monkey then...will you be my, Mrs.Monkey?")

"Never...Kalmuhe!"

"Here,your cab arrived!"

"I don't want to go in this type of alisan khatara gadi!"

"Don't tell me that,you wanna marry me here, that's, why you are staying!"

[He chuckled at her while, she glares at him. Then,she goes towards the car,opens the door and, sits in the back seat.]

"Bye, Bandar kahi ke!!"
(Translation: "Bye, you monkey!!")

[She said while, closing the door of the car.]

"Or,Han sun bandar, meri pyari si scooty ko bech mat dena!..or agar meri scooty ko kuch bhi hua na toh sabse pehle tumhare purje dhile karungi!...now BYE!!"
(Translation: "And,yes listen,you monkey, don't sell my lovely scooty or, I will loose your screws!")

"Bye, sweetheart!"

[Jimin waves his hands saying,bye to her, multiple times and, smiling at her like an idiot. When,Ayesha was gone, Jimin thought that someone was staring at him from behind,so, he turned to the direction,where he was feeling someone's gaze fixed on him.]

"Mhm,Kon thi wo ladki?"
(Translation: "Mhm,who was that girl?")

[Taehyung asked,while, smirking at him.]

"My first love!...love at first sight,i think!"

"Ye mat kehna ki tum dono pichle janam mein bichad gaye the!"
(Translation: "Don't say that, you two were lovers in your past life, and got separated!")

"Are nahi!"
(Translation: "Aish,No!")

"Shadi mein mujhe zarur bulana!"
(Translation: "Surely, call me in your wedding!")

[Taehyung said, while, laughing at him.]

"Don't make jokes of my first love!...Y/n bhi toh tumhara pehla pyar hai agar mein tum dono ka mazak udaya toh kaisa lagega tumhe?"
(Translation: "Don't make jokes of my first love!... Y/n is also your first love! if i made your and about her jokes, then how will you feel?")

"Who tf told you that,she is my first love??"

"You think that,i don't know anything about it?...i know that, you are already in love with, Park Y/n!"

"No,she is not!..i don't love her!!"

"Don't lie, Tae!...you will know your feelings for her soon!"

__________________________________

AND, LASTLY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO!!!...MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!🥳♥️✨

MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!🥳♥️✨