Chapter ten | Throw up session

Paige-

It's now 4:53 and Maria should be arriving soon. I cleaned the house up a bit with Harry's help of course. Mum and dad are going out on a date night tonight and Harry just left for his friends house across the street. He's staying there for the night.

I hear a car pull up and check through the curtains. It's Maria, I didn't know she had a car. She gets out and makes her way to the door with a bag on her back.

I open it and greet her. "Hey, welcome to my home." I open my arms wide and show her inside. She walks by me laughing. "Cool home."

When we get upstairs to my room she instantly notices the window and the room across. "No way, this is so cool." I laugh nervously and scratch my neck.

"Who's your neighbour?"
The question I was dreading, haha.

"Eh, Jackson." She looks at me with wide eyes. "My mind just exploded." I laugh and she joins in. She flops on the bed and changes the subject. Thank god.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" "I was just thinking about wearing leggings and a jumper?" I flop down beside her. "Okay Perf, I'll wear that too."

While we get ready I explain all the deets about Calvin, and a little about Jackson, basically about us being best friends then not and now we're back to being just friends. Pretty boring.

The Game starts at..6:30 and we want to be there at 6:10 for good seats. Maria just finished getting ready and I still haven't decided on what jumper to wear.

"This one, it matches the school colours." She takes out a blue and white hoodie. I nod and grab it and put it next to me. "It goes nice with my converse too."

I put the hoodie on and then we put on some face paint. Blue and white. "All ready. Are you hungry?" I ask nicely.

I feel my stomach rumble.

"Yeah a little bit." "Glad me too. Let's make some quick toasties."

I had a cheese and ham toastie, she had a plain cheese one. It's now 6:04, perfect timing. We are taking Hannah's car so we'll be there shortly.

"You have a lovely car." I say feeling the seats. "Thanks I got it for my sixteenth." Ugh lucky. She starts the car and we are off. We didn't really have any time to put on music as the school is so close to my house.

We arrive at the school at 6:09 and Maria parks in the packed car park. There are a lot of cars here tonight. We get out of the car and make our way to the football pitch.

"I'm a bit nervous." I hear Maria say. "So am I..." I reply nervously. I have never been to a high school football game before.

We make our way to the stand and it's jammed packed. We see a free spot near the front so we decide to sit there. It's on the blue and white side, not the red and black side. They are the other school.

"Well this is it." Maria says as the cheerleaders come out. They are all glammed up and wearing the shortest skirts, ever.

Throw up session.

They cheer, obviously and do a little show. Then the boys come out. One by one.

The first few boys I have no idea who they are, just some footballer i guess. Then Calvin comes out and gives a wave to the audience. Yuck. Another few jog out that are Jackson's friends.

Hudson comes out next and gives a wink to Maya. This is so obvious, what the hell?

Lastly Jackson comes out, jogging and I swear everything goes slow motion for a few seconds. His brown hair flops and his smile shows his perfect white teeth.