NEW BOOK ALERT!

Hi guys! Long time no updates.

I hope you all enjoyed this book about Paige and Jackson.

I'm here to tell you all that I have written another wattpad book!

The Perfect Princess-

Octavia Amana is the heir to the throne of Crisas Kingdom.

She was taught from a young age to be 'The Perfect Princess'

But what if that's not what Octavia wants?

She feels as though she has no purpose other than being a princess.

"Keep your head held high even if you are drowning in a lake of sorrow."

But.. will things change when she is forced to marry her childhood rival, Matteo Huxley who she despises since she was 8?

•••

A war between kingdoms and a master swordsman to save the Crisas Kingdom from perishing.

A master swordsman and a master swordswoman?

I guess you'll have to read to find out.

•••

That is the blurb of the book that is now published!

This book is NOT a second book to 'Deep Blue Eyes'

THIS IS A NEW BOOK PLOT.

It has to be one of my favorites I've written yet and it contains a lot of tension that we all love and adore.

I've spent a lot of time working on this book, perfecting it for you guys and I hope you all enjoy it.

I have not written any detailed smut or really anything close to smut in this book, apart from the necessaries an author must include in a romance book.

I hope that does not put anyone off from reading it because the amount of tension and close proximity in this book (ballroom dancing scenes OMG) is phenomenal, So it cancels out.

Once you all get to know the famous Matteo Huxley, I promise you, you will absolutely love him.

Anyway, this is it. My last message to you guys <3

Well first of all, I really hope you loved my story you just finished reading now. (Stan Jacky and Paigy)

Second of all, I really hope and pray you read this book I've published and absolutely love it just as
much as this book here currently.

And third of all, I'd just like to thank anyone who has come from my Tiktok account- booktokerx, I love and appreciate you so frigging much it is insane.

I love that fact some of you have come from my account and read my books which makes me so happy as a new author so thank you so much.

I really hope you're all having an awesome day/night/afternoon, wherever you are in the world.

Stay safe and don't be scared to find yourself your own, Jackson Harley or Matteo Huxley.