Chapter thirteen: A well deserved break

The leader of the Penetarox sat in his office and monitored the end of Cerinia. The monitor lit up green as it showed the bright green explosion, making the Penetarox leader smile and chuckle like a madman.

The heavy, well-secured door to his office opened and two Penetarox soldiers entered, one of them holding a golden staff.

Penetarox: "Boss! We have succeeded in-"

Leader: "Can't you see I'm busy watching this planet go down!? I didn't give any of you permission to-"

The leader stopped ranting as he turned to them and spotted the golden staff in the grip of one of his soldiers.

Leader: "So you actually managed to get the staff of the blue vixen before the end of Cerinia? Impressive!"

Penetarox: "That's exactly what we've been trying to tell you, boss!"

The leader stood up from his chair and stomped toward the two Penetarox soldiers. His metal boots made a metallic clang as they touched the ground.

Leader: "Give me that!"

The Penetarox leader snatched the staff from the soldiers' hands.

Leader: "Excellent work! Now leave my office and wait for further instructions!"

Penetarox:" Roger roger!"

The two soldiers left the office and the door closed with a hiss, leaving the leader of the Penetaroxes alone.

Leader: "Hmm, alright then. So, how exactly does it work?"

The leader didn't know the mechanics of the staff and searched for buttons to push. After a few attempts to play with the staff, he accidentally twisted it and the staff extended. He could feel the energy of the staff with his robot hands and smiled sheepishly.

Leader: "I'll make sure your energy is used properly! Hahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Meanwhile, the Xeviour-21 flew at hyper speed towards Earth's direction. The three Cerinians were crying loudly because they had lost their home for good. Blake was not enjoying the flight at all. Their crying would not stop, and it annoyed the hell out of him. His face made one of the angriest expressions and his eyes began to shine brighter and redder. Chellie thought that this would be the perfect time to play heavy metal, one of Blake's favorite genres of music.

Blake: "Alright, SHUT YOUR HOLES!!! You there!!!"

Blake pointed at Krystal's father, who was sitting on the floor.

Blake: "Shut up and be a man for once!!! And you!!!"

Blake turned his head to Krystal's mother who was sitting on his shoulders.

Blake: "Stop fucking crying!!! We're all going to drown in there because of you!!!! And Krystal!!!"

Blake grabbed Krystal's head and forced her to look him in the eye.

Blake: "You are the loudest and most annoying right now!!! So do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! CHELLIE!!!"

Chellie: "Yes Blakey?"

Blake: "Stop fucking playing music!!! As pissed as I am, I'm not in the mood for heavy metal right now!!! And stop calling me Blakey! My name is Blake for crying out loud!"

Chellie: "Understandable! Have a great flight!"

The music stopped and silence fell in the Xeviour-21. The only thing that could be heard was the low hum of the ship's engine.

The three Cenirians could sense his anger and were now afraid of Blake. Especially Krystal. They thought it best to keep quiet.

Blake now felt bad for being too hard on them. He calmed down and took a deep breath.