Chapter 12

Marinette

The drive to the hotel was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I kept my hand in his the entire ride, my face still flushed from the kiss. Tonight was crazier than I thought it would be. My stomach was still in knots and my heart still beating frantically. My hands were shaky and tingly from my emotions. 

Damian opens my door when we arrive at the hotel and I step out. I stare at the hotel for a second before turning around and placing my lips on his. Almost immediately, he kisses back, placing a hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him. 

He nips my bottom lip gently before pulling away, his cheeks slightly pink. I knew my face was flushed as well, judging by the heat in my face. His hot breath fanned my face as his thumb gently stroked my cheek. 

"See you tomorrow, Angel." I nod, drawn out of my stupor. "See you tomorrow, Dami." I peck his lips before walking to the hotel. Just before I walk inside, I turn, looking behind me to see Damian still outside his car. 

I wave at him, and he waves back, then I enter the hotel. I straighten my dress though I knew my makeup was a little messy. I go to the elevator and press the 9th button. The elevator goes up and I lean against the wall, waiting for it to stop on my floor. 

I lean back up when the elevator dings and the door opens. I walk out and to my room, a goofy smile making it's way on my face as I imagine my friends in my room waiting for me to tell them everything. 

I swipe my hotel card on the sensor, unlocking the door and I walk in. The lights were already on and everybody was bunched on the couch, in pj's, with snacks and drinks littering the coffee table. The TV was on and playing, for some weird reason, My Little Pony. 

I giggle and grab a pair of pajamas I bought not too long ago. I go into the bathroom, cleaning my face of the makeup, messing up my hair, and stripping of my dress and shoes. I put on my fuzzy pajama and slip the shorts onto my legs. I pull the hood up and look at myself in the mirror on the back of the door. 

(A/N: Sorry if the picture is a little blurry

(A/N: Sorry if the picture is a little blurry.)

I grab my clothes and put them in the closet. I flop onto the sofa next to Marin and latch onto him, stuffing my face into his chest. "Hey Mare. How'd the date go?" I look up, my chin held up by his shoulder. "He kissed me." 

I have never heard a single sentence cause so much chaos. 

Marin shrieked and fell off the couch. Alix laughed and leaped onto my bed, yelling that she won. (A bet I assume). Nino stared at me for a second before looking back at the TV, then he threw popcorn at me. Marc danced around the room yelling, "FLUTTERDASH!!" Nathaniel sighed and hid his face in a pillow. 

I stared at my friends before whistling loudly. Marc bumped into the wall, Alix nearly fell off the bed, Nino leaped into a fighting stance, obviously surprised, with popcorn spilling onto him. Nathaniel and Marin didn't even bother moving from their spots.